Random apps & services getting access

Discus and support Random apps & services getting access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So nobody but me has access to my Microsoft account. I've seen people from other places like Russia, China, Germany and France try to access my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Linda Melinda, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Random apps & services getting access

So nobody but me has access to my Microsoft account. I've seen people from other places like Russia, China, Germany and France try to access my account but are always unsuccessful. Every now and then my Microsoft authenticator will tell that, this new app has accessed your apps & services, and sometimes it will be "Rise", "Lola auth", "TL", "account switcher" and "LabyMod". And when I see them get added, obviously I immediately REMOVE THEM. And they still get added later on and I have to keep constantly remove them and it's annoying and scary. I also figured out that some of the apps that keep getting added are being used on my Minecraft account, so I go to my Minecraft account and either my name gets changed or my skin and I KNOW WELL IT ISNT ME NOR ANYBODY I KNOW. I made a whole new Gmail and gave main Microsoft ownership to that new Gmail, including all my other accounts I own like discord and etc. These random hacker apps still keep getting added and want to put an end to it, but I do not know what to do. Please, please, please, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I genuinely hate the fact that these hackers are getting partial access to my Xbox and my Minecraft and not being able to DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT and I know well they don't have access at all to any of my accounts so, please someone help. Thank you

:)

Linda Melinda, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Linda,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with random apps and services getting access to your Microsoft account and your Minecraft account. This can be very frustrating and alarming, and we want to help you resolve it as soon as possible.

Here are some steps you can take:

1. The first thing you should do is to change your password for your Microsoft account and your Minecraft account, and make sure you use a strong and unique password that you don't use for any other account. You should also enable two-factor authentication for both accounts, which will add an extra layer of security and prevent unauthorized access. Please follow the steps on this link: Change your two-step verification method and settings - Microsoft Support

2. Check your recent activity: Review your account activity and security settings on both accounts, and remove any devices, apps, or services that you don't recognize or trust. You can do this by following the steps in these links: Check the recent sign-in activity for your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

3. Keep your devices safe: Scan your device for any malware or viruses that might have compromised your security. You can use Windows Defender or any other reputable antivirus software to do this.

If these steps don’t resolve your issue, you can contact Xbox Live Support for further assistance. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Click on "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

We hope that these steps will help you secure your accounts and prevent any further issues. If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know. Have a great day and happy gaming!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. mr olr Win User

Como veo mis cuentas vinculadas a mi cuenta de Xbox

4. Hieu Cao Win User

Can't Open Home Screen Music App

I'm still able to access Store app. Before, I was not able access online services in Video and Games apps, so now still not able access to. But, I'm able watch videos in Video app.
  5. onyxishere Win User

YouTube Without Paid Account

Youtube may be a free service but the bandwidth that xbox supplies for people to access the service is not. This is the reason that most apps require a gold membership in order to access them.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why cant i download any EA game on pc with gamepass?

Thema:

1. Random apps & services getting access - Similar Threads - Random apps services

2. PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

in XboX Insiders
    PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly: Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on. Weird thing Is I played this morning and...
  3. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  4. Random issues when launching apps

in XboX Insiders
    Random issues when launching apps: Starting from November I started to experience issues when launching usual media apps: Spotify, Plex. Spotify showed errors with GUIDs, Plex could not launch showing browser pointer. Sometimes...
  5. YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube App Is Randomly Freezing: App starts fine but randomly freezes causing me to close the app and start it again. Is this happening for anyone else? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link] [comments]
  6. A bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A bunch of random games have appeared in my Installed Games list on the Xbox Game Pass app,...: One day, several games appeared in the Installed Games list to the left, as if they were downloaded. Hollow Knight, Outer Wilds, Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, and Tainted Grail: Conquest all...
  7. Xbox app has me signed in as some random gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app has me signed in as some random gamertag: I have recently purchased a new laptop and although signed in on Microsoft with my gamertag etc when I tried to log in to the xbox app and hit sign in it signed me in as some random gamertag I...
  8. Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games.

in XboX Insiders
    Random issues when using Twitch app to stream games.: System: Xbox Series S with 1TB expansion card. TV: Phillips 4K 50" 50PUS7805 Had this console for about 2 weeks now and are having alot of issues when using twitch app for streaming games. 1:...
  9. Series X random shutdowns, failed reboots, app crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Series X random shutdowns, failed reboots, app crashes: After recent Alpha OS update and even prior console shuts down randomly and has many App related crashes. Most recent while checking on Game info from Menu clicking into manage game and add-ons...
  10. Random notifications on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random notifications on Xbox App: HELP!!! I keep getting notifications from a feed I have nothing to do with. How do i stop receiving the notifications of comments made 7234b2b3-25de-4dd9-a306-b745fdae2e32