Ran out of home xbox switches and need just one more

Discus and support Ran out of home xbox switches and need just one more in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I ran out of xbox home switches and already used my 1 free one by completing the survey. Is there anyway customer support could just give me 1 more... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kaleb Hullinger, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Ran out of home xbox switches and need just one more

I ran out of xbox home switches and already used my 1 free one by completing the survey. Is there anyway customer support could just give me 1 more cause I don't get another switch until October I believe next year. I just need 1 cause I have 2 xboxes and I am giving 1 away to my siblings for Christmas

:)

Kaleb Hullinger, Dec 22, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Switches aren't meant for temporary play on a console you would've been better off signing online and use actual switches for actual moves not play here one day or play at your friends house for 1 day
  3. Smwutches Win User

Customer support no longer gives extra switches. All you can do is wait for your limit to reset on its own.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

How to get more home Xbox switches I already got the one extra one guys please help me

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Home Xbox.

Just a heads up, you can only get more switches after a year once you ran out of it.

You can switch your home Xbox up to five times in any one-year period. If you reach your limit for the year, Xbox will show you the next available date you can change it.

Unfortunately, the extra switch is the last one you can get other than the 5 switches per year since that is only provided as one time courtesy.
  5. Kashy II Win User

cant set my home xbox

You probably ran out of switches or your acc is set on home xbox to a different console.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

How to reset share play on xbox one

Hi Slice,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You will need to follow the guide for home console setting. There is a way to get one last switch if you ran out.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Ran out of home xbox switches and need just one more - Similar Threads - Ran home switches

2. Controller warranty has ran out prematurely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty has ran out prematurely: I bought a three year warranty on the 3rd of September 2021 and it shows as warranty expired on the 2/7/2024. I've tried to in touch with an employee but it doesn't work. How do I get in touch...
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. Hi xbox charlie here i just recently ran out of xbox live and was wondering if i could...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi xbox charlie here i just recently ran out of xbox live and was wondering if i could...: Hi xbox charlie[magic music so today i was wondering if you could let me return a recent purchase so i can obtain xbox live i ran out and dont really have money for it now...
  5. can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...: so when i tried to download games to my h drive it would never let me, and nothing i found on here or anywhere else would help, and when i was messing around trying to find a solution, i went to...
  6. My license/key for Minecraft Java - invalid after my Game Pass ran out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My license/key for Minecraft Java - invalid after my Game Pass ran out: I had merged my Mojang account with a Microsoft account and played the game a year ago. I have owned it since 2015. After my one month of Game Pass expired, the launcher now prompts me to purchase...
  7. I've recently installed NIOH The Complete Addition and it ran smoothly the first day, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've recently installed NIOH The Complete Addition and it ran smoothly the first day, but I...: These are details about my desktop Processor AMD Ryzen 3 5300G with Radeon Graphics 4.00 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB (23.3 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  8. Xbox 360 storage ran out of space on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 storage ran out of space on xbox one: My xbox one ran out of storage for xbox 360 games backwards compatibility for the cloud, even though I have a Seagate 2tb that still has space, how do I fix this because it doesn't let me go into...
  9. Elite series 2 stick drift sent back over 10 times b4 warranty ran out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 stick drift sent back over 10 times b4 warranty ran out.: So they sent me a brand new 1 on Nov n now stick drift again so soon MSN I want trade elite 2 is worst ever 0d967e25-2894-4bc2-9be2-c7cf41c4b5f9
  10. Okay so I ran out of switches for an Xbox home but it says I get one today what do I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I ran out of switches for an Xbox home but it says I get one today what do I do: Okay so I ran out of switches for an Xbox home but it says I get one today what do I do 0e7c1c9e-ff53-4900-a110-276cc145dc26