Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Cannot Download 'Streets' Map Add-On

Discus and support Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Cannot Download 'Streets' Map Add-On in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever I try to download the 'Streets' add-on map from either the Xbox Store on my Xbox One or from Xbox.com, it says "Bundle Only". I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BattleAxe Elite, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Cannot Download 'Streets' Map Add-On

Hello,

Whenever I try to download the 'Streets' add-on map from either the Xbox Store on my Xbox One or from Xbox.com, it says "Bundle Only". I've even tried un-installing the game, and then checking back in the store to see if somehow that would make any kind
    of difference, but to no avail.

Also, when you log into RSV2 and go to play Terrorist Hunt, virtually nobody is playing the 'Streets" map, so I think this is a widespread issue. Streets is probably the most popular Rainbow Six Vegas map of all time, so it's highly unlikely that people
    are simply just not playing it, and in fact, back in the day, when you would log into the game, it was actually tough to find a server that wasn't playing Streets.

I have seen the "Bundle Only" issue with other backwards compatible games, but this is the first time where I haven't been able to purchase/download the add-on from Xbox.com also.

Thanks.

:)

BattleAxe Elite, Jul 15, 2016
  2. Good Games to try out?

- Battlefield: Bad Company 2

- Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

- Super Street Fighter 4 (for the multiplayer)

ArchSilversmith, Jul 15, 2016
  3. Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 promo code

Hi,

I bougth the Rainbow Six Siege in Pre-order, but until now a not receive my promo code for Rainbow SiX Vegas 1 & 2 for use in retrocompability on Xbox one.

Promotion Details: Buying the Rainbow Six Siege in pre-order you won a promo code to download rainbow six vegas 1 & 2.

Date of Purchase: 30 september, 2015

Promo Item(s): I do not receive the codes to download Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 for use on XboxOne.

SolidSnake BR, Jul 15, 2016
  4. dannypenfold
    dannypenfold Guest

Hello there,

Have you tried buying this through the xbox.com website? see if that helps thanks Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Cannot Download 'Streets' Map Add-On :)

dannypenfold, Jul 16, 2016
  5. "Have you tried buying this through the xbox.com website? see if that helps thanks Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Cannot Download 'Streets' Map Add-On :)"

You didn't read my post........

BattleAxe Elite, Jul 16, 2016
  6. Hey there BattleAxe Elite,

How did you obtain the map originally? To clarify, was it something you purchased on the console or obtained through a promotion?

Let us know!

Mister Mascot, Jul 18, 2016
  7. "How did you obtain the map originally?"

I've never owned this map on Xbox. I have owned this game on PS3 and PC, which is where I have played this game all these years. With backwards compatibility, I'm building up my Xbox library with some of my old favorites, such as Rainbow Six Vegas 2, so
    this is a new purchase on Xbox.

If you log into the game to play Terrorist Hunt, nobody is playing Streets, probably because they are new to the game on Xbox, and can't download the map, as I have described in my original post.

BattleAxe Elite, Nov 2, 2018
  8. ArchSilversmith Win User

Good Games to try out?

- Battlefield: Bad Company 2

- Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

- Super Street Fighter 4 (for the multiplayer)
  9. PrimoFuSion Win User

Best DLC

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 maps, because of the price! (They were free)
  10. dannypenfold Win User

Hello there,

Have you tried buying this through the xbox.com website? see if that helps thanks :)
  11. BattleAxe Elite Win User

"How did you obtain the map originally?"

I've never owned this map on Xbox. I have owned this game on PS3 and PC, which is where I have played this game all these years. With backwards compatibility, I'm building up my Xbox library with some of my old favorites, such as Rainbow Six Vegas 2, so
    this is a new purchase on Xbox.

If you log into the game to play Terrorist Hunt, nobody is playing Streets, probably because they are new to the game on Xbox, and can't download the map, as I have described in my original post.
  12. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there BattleAxe Elite,

How did you obtain the map originally? To clarify, was it something you purchased on the console or obtained through a promotion?

Let us know!
Thema:

1. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - Cannot Download 'Streets' Map Add-On - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Vegas

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  4. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  5. unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass: I want to play this game so i pressed install and it made me download this ubisoft launcher and when i go back to do it now it just stays on activating for ages [img] [img]...
  6. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  8. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...
  9. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  10. I can’t play rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play rainbow six siege: I have attempted to download rainbow six siege in its basic state however when I did download it and returned to my home page I was unable to access the game and was told to return to the...