Rainbow Six Siege community is brutal and elitist; not fair

Discus and support Rainbow Six Siege community is brutal and elitist; not fair in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So apparently I'm being investigated due to people filing reports on me. I frequent Rainbow Six Siege, and the competitive scene there is very brutal.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ARagingTortoise, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Rainbow Six Siege community is brutal and elitist; not fair

So apparently I'm being investigated due to people filing reports on me. I frequent Rainbow Six Siege, and the competitive scene there is very brutal. People tend to always be on edge if you accidentally shoot a team member by accident, if you accidentally
    choose recruit, if you place defensive items or do tactical things that players don't like. I've had parties invite me gang up and kill me again and again, after I argue with them; forcing me to leave. What's worse is if you report one individual, their group of
    friends will file reports on you for no apparent reason. I hope this doesn't change my rep, or worse, get me suspended.

:)

ARagingTortoise, Feb 16, 2017
  2. Rainbow six siege

I have not received my codes for rainbow six siege for rainbow six 1 and 2

ALIBO-4164C5B4-7217-4365-876F-1BF1C28D749E, Feb 16, 2017
  3. Rainbow Six Siege community is brutal and elitist; not fair

Hey, Raging!

Sorry to see any issues in the Rainbow Six community. Because there isn't really anything we can do about reports, this thread will be locked. Especially since it sounds like this is in-game reports and not reports on Xbox Live.

Please remember to adhere to the
    Code of Conduct
    on our service. Even if people are reporting you, retaliating in any fashion can result in a suspension of your own account. We understand the frustrations that come with people ganging up on you (everyone has been bullied at some point),
    we do want to ensure that the community isn't made more toxic with retaliation. It's best to just report and block those that are attempting to get a rise out of you.

Follow the rules and any reports against your account generally don't affect you. Hopefully that helps put your mind at ease. You can find out more info about the rep system from the
    Enforcement site. If you have any support related issues we can assist with, do not hesitate to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Feb 17, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Rainbow Six Siege community is brutal and elitist; not fair