Rainbow 6 Siege - Xbox live gold vs. ‘core.’

Discus and support Rainbow 6 Siege - Xbox live gold vs. ‘core.’ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am I understanding this right? I had a gold membership, and now that the switch to core has taken place, some games are no longer accessible, such as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin Bailey, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Kevin  Bailey
    Kevin Bailey Guest

Am I understanding this right? I had a gold membership, and now that the switch to core has taken place, some games are no longer accessible, such as Rainbow 6 siege?

If we upgrade to ultimate, will it and other titles be available to us?

:)

Kevin Bailey, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Gold only allowed the ability to play online multiplayer. Core does essentially the same thing but with the added benefit of a handful of Game Pass games with it. So the switch from Gold to Core would not make it so you can no longer access certain games. If you had Game Pass along with Gold and no longer have the Game Pass part, then yes, you would need to upgrade to Ultimate or get a separate Game Pass subscription to access the other games from Game Pass unless you already own the games.
  3. Wintie75 Win User

Chat down, everyone supposedly pffline

Same here but on rainbow 6 siege. Are we getting a gold account refund?
  4. Papa Coon Win User

why are some of my operators not here

Rainbow 6 siege and I’m on Xbox
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

Rainbow Six Siege is not included with Game Pass Core.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Cannot get into a online match in rainbow six siege. I have xbox live to

Hi there Sreekanth,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Multiplayer matches in Rainbow 6 Siege. I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article:

Connectivity issues in Rainbow 6 Siege

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Rainbow 6 Siege - Xbox live gold vs. ‘core.’ - Similar Threads - Rainbow Siege live

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass: I want to play this game so i pressed install and it made me download this ubisoft launcher and when i go back to do it now it just stays on activating for ages [img] [img]...
  4. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  5. Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I really need “Game Pass Ultimate” to play rainbow 6: Siege Online?: I downloaded R6 after having it in my cloud for a couple years. I try to play an online match and it keeps telling me to buy “gamepass ultimate” but I literally own gamepass “for console” and have...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  7. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...
  8. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  9. I can’t play rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play rainbow six siege: I have attempted to download rainbow six siege in its basic state however when I did download it and returned to my home page I was unable to access the game and was told to return to the...
  10. How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play online when it tells me I need to buy gamepass or Xbox live in rainbow six siege: In Tom Clancys rainbow six siege, when I try to play a ranked or anything online for that mater it’s tells me that I need to buy game pass or Xbox live but I bought the game digital how can I fix...