Radio signal coming in through mic input

Discus and support Radio signal coming in through mic input in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I have my controller plugged into my XB1, other people can hear a random news radio station through my wired headset. If I hit mute, it goes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seakae, Feb 16, 2014.

1. seakae
    seakae Guest

Whenever I have my controller plugged into my XB1, other people can hear a random news radio station through my wired headset. If I hit mute, it goes away. If I unplug my controller and use it wireless, it goes away. I can't hear the radio signal, unless
    I go listen to a playback of a test call through skype.

I like using my controller wired, so I can cut down on battery consumption. Ideas on what's causing this or how I can stop it?

:)

seakae, Feb 16, 2014
  2. CypherXS
    CypherXS Guest
    Wireless headset for use with Xbox One X AND smart TV

Would they work in my setup? Sound output through TV, mic input through xbox?

In the Astro 50 what is transporting the mic input, is it the usb?

CypherXS, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Gringo
    Gringo Guest
    TV playback colour

So if you unplug the HDMI input from the back of your XBox One and plug it into your TV it looks fine and then when you go through the Xbox it changes the look of the picture. Everything I have read said there is no processing done to the TV signal. Does the signal when you are playing a game look green as well or is it just the TV signal? Have you tried hooking up a Bluray player with HDMI to the TV input on the Xbox to see if that looks green as well? That could at least eliminate your cable box as the issue.

Gringo, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: