Racing wheel hori Problem

Discus and support Racing wheel hori Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After new xbox one update my racing wheel Hori don't connect Anybody with same problem or suggest? 5d913542-b506-4193-8640-3f0981c6b2f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadMaximus888, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Racing wheel hori Problem

After new xbox one update my racing wheel Hori don't connect

Anybody with same problem or suggest?

:)

MadMaximus888, Sep 2, 2016
  2. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    are there any decent steering wheels for under 150 dollars for xbox 1?

There is a wheel that is sponsored by MS. Its the hori racing wheel

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-Racing-Wheel-One-Xbox/dp/B00L6AVN6S/ref=zg_bs_6469287011_5

It doesn't have force feedback so it is probably shit.

xxmavrikxx, Sep 2, 2016
  3. Hori steering wheel not recognized

Ah, okay, I just found something! Apparently NFS Rivals doesn't support steering wheels on any platform! A racing game that doesn't support steering wheels? Genius!

Okay, I guess I'll hold onto the Hori wheel for a bit and see how it works on the next driving game I buy, which will NOT be from EA.

VolutedBacchus0, Sep 2, 2016
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hori Racing Wheel connection problems

Hello Tag,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Since the wheel seems to be working on another game, you may want to try contacting
    Forza support on their forums page.

Also, consider contacting Hori for any extra steps that may be needed to set up the wheel for Forza.

Hope this helps!
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hori Racing wheel not turning on.

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you performed every troubleshooting step listed here:

https://stores.horiusa.com/xbox-one-product-tro...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.
  6. Georges C. Win User

I AM USING ALL CAPS BC IT IS EAISER FOR ME TO READ. MY PROBLEM IS PROGRAMING THE HORI WHEEL FOR PLAYING NASCAR HEAT 5

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dogyguy, I think you should find what you are looking for in more game forums for people who use these accessories specifically, i did a little research and found some, I hope it helps.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?th...

https://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.ph...

https://www.tml-studios.de/forum/index.php?thre...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  7. VolutedBacchus0 Win User

Hori steering wheel not recognized

Ah, okay, I just found something! Apparently NFS Rivals doesn't support steering wheels on any platform! A racing game that doesn't support steering wheels? Genius!

Okay, I guess I'll hold onto the Hori wheel for a bit and see how it works on the next driving game I buy, which will NOT be from EA.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

steering wheel

What steering wheel do you mean exactly?

A lot of PC products that work with Microsoft Windows will not work with the Microsoft Xbox 360.

Only officially licensed Xbox 360 compatible hardware works with the Xbox 360. This mainly has to do with the limited system storage space of the Xbox 360.

On a PC you can simply install lots and lots of drivers for any hardware product you plug in. On the Xbox 360, there is only space for a selected number of hardware devices, and only the

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel
    as well as an
    officially licensed HORI steering wheel
Thema:

Racing wheel hori Problem

1. Racing wheel hori Problem - Similar Threads - Racing wheel hori

2. VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X

in XboX Insiders
    VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X: VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X. How do I use the wheel on F1 23 Xbox console? submitted by /u/Impossible_Cover_952 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  4. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  6. How to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?: I own 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheels which I just found out that Microsoft is informed about the malfunction and incident they can cause. It has been stated that any owner of such devices can...
  7. Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hori apex racing wheel compatible with Xbox series s: Hey, i have a hori apex racing wheel compatible with ps4,ps3 and Pc. It works with a usb port. Do you think it will work on xbox series s. Or is it possible to connect both xbox and wheel to my...
  8. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  9. Supported xbox one racing wheels.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Supported xbox one racing wheels.: Is the doyo 1080 degree steering wheel approved by Microsoft for the original xbox one console? Is the Logitech G920 racing wheel also supported? I would like to get these 2 wheels for 2 player...
  10. When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass??: When will racing wheels be supported on cloud gaming with game pass?? 1a67ddec-8ba2-44da-8a87-d0971d0e8dbc