R6 data loss due to sync errors

Discus and support R6 data loss due to sync errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I've just logged onto R6 with a sync message popping up, when clicked the online play I lost all my data, looking for solutions?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick Sutton1, Dec 15, 2023.

1. R6 data loss due to sync errors

Hey, I've just logged onto R6 with a sync message popping up, when clicked the online play I lost all my data, looking for solutions?

:)

Patrick Sutton1, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you lost your data due to a sync error in Rainbow Six Siege.

One solution you can try is to check if your game data is backed up to the cloud. To do this, go to "Settings" on your Xbox console, then select "System," and then "Storage." From there, select "Manage Storage," and then select "Reserved Space." If you see "Rainbow Six Siege Saved Data" listed, then your data is backed up to the cloud.

If your data is backed up, you can try deleting the local saved data for Rainbow Six Siege and then syncing with the cloud to restore your progress. To do this, go to "Settings" on your Xbox console, then select "System," and then "Storage." From there, select "Manage Storage," and then select "Rainbow Six Siege Saved Data." Finally, select "Delete from Console."

After deleting the local saved data, launch Rainbow Six Siege and sign in to your account. Your progress should sync with the cloud and restore your data.

If this does not work, you may need to contact Ubisoft support for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Can't sign in to Xbox One with your gamer tag? !....PROBLEM SOLVED!

Hello

If your Xbox One is connected to the internet it will automatically sync all your save data which is on your harddrive to the cloud, because of this removing your profile will not result in loss of data since it can be redownloaded on any console via the
    cloud
  5. UtilityApollo93 Win User

Game captures and Restart Notifications

Could the notification be popping up because of transitioning from Minecraft to R6 while saving the world data? I have not been uploading Minecraft clips as I connect to R6.
  6. SaM TaToZz199 Win User

Cloud Data Sync Error

does anyone have a fix for the syncing data error on xbox one ???
Thema:

1. R6 data loss due to sync errors - Similar Threads - data loss due

2. Xbox Series X 100% Packet data loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X 100% Packet data loss: Issue started last night.... doing a speed test... Download 956 Upload 183 Packet loss 100% Test again immediately Download 872 Upload 250 Packet loss 0% Worked with my Isp for hours......
  3. Fight night champion online. I can fight but no one gets the win or loss just says data...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night champion online. I can fight but no one gets the win or loss just says data...: Iv been playing fight night champion online for days now have many fights but it never recorded any of them for a record. I can't move up in ranks and I can't get a win or a loss soo what do I...
  4. How do I recover Data loss on iPhone Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover Data loss on iPhone Minecraft: I don’t know what happened but both my iPad and iPhone are connected to the same iCloud and had the same worlds and servers. I redownload Minecraft on my iPhone and then all my worlds, data and...
  5. Loss of Data while migrating my JAva Edition Account to Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Loss of Data while migrating my JAva Edition Account to Microsoft.: After migrating my Minecraft Java Edition Account, I no longer have access to any 3rd party server data that I've spent countless hours of playing. Is there a process in getting data transferred...
  6. Save Data loss, and games Re-updating without there being an actual update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save Data loss, and games Re-updating without there being an actual update.: I have had my series S for less than 3 months. About a week ago, games just stopped working randomly, and send me back to home menu. Sometimes losing save data in the process. Destiny 2 claims to...
  7. Minecraft Data loss after migration + Inactive time.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Data loss after migration + Inactive time.: So my account data is like completely wiped after full migration in Java edition. No replies from Mojang support submitted 2 now over multiple days and no reply at all... Are they all gone? Is...
  8. P5R game data loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    P5R game data loss: Launched P5R but it couldn't work, showed me an error, relaunched a few time and it was the same. Then, i decided to uninstall P5R then reinstall it. (PC gamepass btw) And now, after i reinstalled...
  9. Just cause 3 data loss??

in XBoX on Windows
    Just cause 3 data loss??: I was playing just cause 3 as usually, when my pc crashed due to overheat. I restarted it like always but when i joined back to jc3 my entire process was DELETED, it took me minutes, hours, days,...
  10. In game data loss due to Microsoft remotely forced my external storage device to disconnect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game data loss due to Microsoft remotely forced my external storage device to disconnect...: Whilst I was playing my purchased disc version of RD2 and making my way back to camp to save my game progress just before I get there my external storage drive started to speed up very fast and...