R6 credits not received

Discus and support R6 credits not received in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed two $25 gift cards and bought the $50 pack on R6, I haven’t received my credits. I have restarted my game multiple times and they still have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Berry3, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Mike Berry3
    Mike Berry3 Guest

R6 credits not received

I redeemed two $25 gift cards and bought the $50 pack on R6, I haven’t received my credits. I have restarted my game multiple times and they still have not showed up.

:)

Mike Berry3, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

R6 credits not received

3. 睿张9 Win User

I can't find my r6 credit

I don't want to get a refund, I just want to receive my r6 credits. Is there a way to do this
  4. onyxishere Win User

Not receiving the 600 R6 Credits

Sorry but in game items such as credits offered with the pass are only for the purchaser and cannot be transferred via sharing
  5. BroadFawn200574 Win User

NOT RECEIVING THE 600 R6 CREDITS

would be because you licence transferred with your friend
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

R6 credits

Thema:

R6 credits not received

1. R6 credits not received - Similar Threads - credits received

2. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  3. Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months: So i refunded gta about 5 months ago and im yet to receive my credit back and im unable to install gta. What do i do? Ive tried contacting xbox with no luck. submitted by /u/Typical_Durian1330...
  4. xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox design lab no order history but there is a credit card charge: I made an order of xbox design lab product this morning. When I placed the payment, I receive the credit card charged information, but I didn't receive the e-mail of the confirmation of my...
  5. Stuck Account Credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck Account Credit: Accidentally stuck £15 on an account I created for one boy, but added it to the wrong one. Seems he had two accounts and I’ve added it to the wrong one. There seems no way to return the payment...
  6. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  7. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  8. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  9. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  10. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88