Quit game pass but pass on my games to my daughter

Discus and support Quit game pass but pass on my games to my daughter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an X-Box during lockdown so my daughter could play against her friends. Now she's working, I'd like to transfer all of that across to her own... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bjorn Barton-Pye, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Quit game pass but pass on my games to my daughter

I bought an X-Box during lockdown so my daughter could play against her friends. Now she's working, I'd like to transfer all of that across to her own Gamepass account, but keep my own xxxx.live.com username as I also use Microsoft Office.

Is there a way of doing this please?

:)

Bjorn Barton-Pye, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Bjorn. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

You cannot transfer anything between accounts: subscriptions, games, game saves, etc..

If your daughter was playing games on your account and you have Game Pass on your account, you will need to cancel the subscription on your account and subscribe to it on your daughter's account.

But she will lose all her games progress since you cannot transfer them from your account to her account.

Feel free to ask back any question you might have. If I misunderstood something, please reply back with the correct information.
  3. RobertMatthews2 Win User

Black ops 3 season pass

I purchased the call of duty : black ops 3 season pass for my daughter a few months ago . She got all the downloaded content but she can't access it . Says she still needs to purchase season pass ?? I bought three season passes . Three copies of the game
    . One for my daughter , step daughter and me . I'm not paying another fifty for a season pass . I will switch us all over to PlayStation 4 .
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Happy Father’s Day

I've already passed my passion for gaming on to my son and eventually will teach my daughter. Gaming creates great family bonding opportunities!
  5. GettyGetz Win User

Xbox game pass + fallout 76

My daughter has a game pass subscription and its telling her to pick a plan and the only option it gives her is the game pass ultimate. It wont let me get any farther then the intro screen.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Gold & Game pass sharing

So in this situation, for all 3 of you to have access to Gold and Game pass, with you and your wife sharing Xbox 1 and your daughter having Xbox 2, there a couple of ways you can do this.

1. you will need to redeem/purchase the Gold and Game pass subscrptions on/through your daughters profile. Then set Xbox 1 as your daughters home Xbox.

2. Continue redeeming/Purchasing Gold and Game pass on which ever account you have been (I will assume yours) then set Xbox 2 as your home Xbox so that your daughter gets to use Gold and Game pass. You will also be able to use Gold and Game pass, the only
    thing to note is that if your wife (on Xbox 1) wants to use Gold and/or Game pass she will need to have your account signed in while she is using Gold and Game pass.
Thema:

1. Quit game pass but pass on my games to my daughter - Similar Threads - Quit game pass

2. Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option

in XboX Insiders
    Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option: Usually games in Quick Resume can be closed by pressing menu on them and selecting Quit. That option is missing if your console was shut off by the inactivity timer. submitted by /u/MissingNerd...
  3. Can't quit games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't quit games: Playing FarCry 6 using xbox cloud on PC, can't find any way to quit the game, same for other games. Quit option is missing from main menu ??? 812a8ebf-9aaf-4e9e-a9c8-0d673a1218e3
  4. Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...: Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get suspended and I did and now I can't post on my YouTube now I reported him but nothing...
  5. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game: i played it even after migration, i purchased this a very long time ago. why is it telling me that i need a subscription? i payed for it, why should i pay again? 5f5e5e09-a3e5-441d-ae99-1177de12a505
  6. If my internet crashes, will Xbox on PC always force quit the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my internet crashes, will Xbox on PC always force quit the game?: Wow, my internet goes down for a minute and the game quits first thing, losing all of my recent progress (Hollow Knight). Probably won't do those lost 30 minutes over again. Tough enough to find...
  7. Why do my games freeze then quit the game without any damage to disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do my games freeze then quit the game without any damage to disc: When I play my Xbox one the game freeze then kicks me off why? b9b87e7f-ba4f-4a4c-beb7-c8acf8ad8286
  8. Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud,...: When trying to play remotely on my phone I get this message Quit remote play first Disconnect your remote play session to play games from the cloud, or launch something that's already installed....
  9. Forza 5 Premium purchased due to quitting Game Pass BUT it is not fully working (see below):

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 Premium purchased due to quitting Game Pass BUT it is not fully working (see below):: Hi. I am about to quit Game Pass so purchased Forza 5 Premium Edition (verified). Xbox app shows game as 'Owned' but Store wants me to puchase so cannot instal. Using Game Pass edition it uploaded...
  10. Game Pass Quests quit tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests quit tracking: I've been using the new Game Pass Quests without a problem the past week. Tonight they quit tracking in the daily quests when I played about 10 different Game Pass games. So I should have received...