quiero un reembolso [I want a refund ]

Discus and support quiero un reembolso [I want a refund ] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hice la compra por equivocación [Translation - I made the purchase by mistake] 1af09360-6765-48af-9ab3-3396646f7074 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxALUCARDkradXx, Nov 24, 2018.

1. quiero un reembolso [I want a refund ]

Hice la compra por equivocación

[Translation - I made the purchase by mistake]

:)

XxALUCARDkradXx, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Gatoxita
    Gatoxita Guest
    Quiero solicitar un reembolso

El lunes de la semana pasada compré el The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited junto con la expansión de Morrowind con descuento por el black friday, sin embargo el juego no me gustó ya que no terminó siendo lo que prometió y sobre todo, no venía en
    español (mi lengua natal) por lo cual no puedo disfrutarlo al máximo.

La cosa es que, intenté pedir el reembolso mediante la página de "historial de compras" pero este no me apareció en dicha página y al indagar un poco en las posibles razones, caí en cuenta que tenía más de 2 horas de juego. A pesar de ésto, la mayor parte
    de esas horas las pasé en la pantalla de carga del juego.

Así que quería saber si es posible solicitar el reembolso proporcionando mi número de pedido o de alguna forma.

[Translation: On Monday of last week I bought The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited along with the expansion of Morrowind with discount for black friday, however I did not like the game since it did not end up being what it promised
    and above all, it did not come in Spanish (my native language) so I can not enjoy it to the fullest.

The thing is, I tried to request the refund through the "shopping history" page but it did not appear on that page and when I inquired a little about the possible reasons, I realized that I had more than 2 hours of play. Despite this, most of those hours
    were spent on the game loading screen.

So I wanted to know if it is possible to request the refund by providing my order number or in some way.]

Gatoxita, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Quiero solicitar un reembolso

Hey Gatoxita! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will want to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Nov 24, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

ChiefJoboo, Nov 24, 2018
  5. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Alucard,

In order to request a refund, we suggest you visit our
    Refund Request site
    . There you will be asked to fill out a form with details on the order you wish to return. If you have any issues with the site, please setup a call or live chat at
    Xbox Support.

XBF Lance J, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: