QUICK QUESTION

Discus and support QUICK QUESTION in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HOW DO YOU PLAY SPLIT SCREEN WITH 2 PLAYER OR 4 PLAYERS OFFLINE? fe81aa8c-e0db-4b06-8a3b-27bf25249c30 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z4ZonE, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

QUICK QUESTION

HOW DO YOU PLAY SPLIT SCREEN WITH 2 PLAYER OR 4 PLAYERS OFFLINE?

:)

Z4ZonE, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Hardyp10
    Hardyp10 Guest
    Quick Question

Hello,
    Sorry if this has been asked a lot or if it's me just being stupid. I'm confused. I just ordered the 1TB Spring Bundle from Microsoft and it says on the website (and everywhere else) that the games should be digital downloads. However, there were discs in the box. I'm installing Halo 5 and it is taking a while.

Was sending me the physical discs a mistake? Did I misunderstand the item description online? Are these actually digital versions but I'm downloading from a disc instead of a code?

Side note: The box was a little crushed on one corner but everything looked fine. When updating the system when I booted it up I kept getting errors. I tried a few different restart methods and it eventually worked. Really hope nothing is wrong with the system.

Hardyp10, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Quick Question.

A few guns that you might wanna have in stock. Id definitely would definitely recommend An anarchy smg,a unforgiven masher,combustion hellfire,pestilent defiler,and a pestilent crux should make life alot easier for you on the general knox dlc.

Fire mar bill, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Splasho mk X
    Splasho mk X Guest

QUICK QUESTION

you need a hdtv and the xbox 360 to be inputted into a hdmi slot with a compatable lead.

Splasho mk X, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

QUICK QUESTION