Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ...

Discus and support Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I link a credit card to my Microsoft account, can I use the credit card throughout all the different regions on my Xbox One, specifically the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MetalJainer, Oct 6, 2015.

1. MetalJainer
    MetalJainer Guest

Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ...

If I link a credit card to my Microsoft account, can I use the credit card throughout all the different regions on my Xbox One, specifically the Japanese region, to buy CHAOS;CHILD?

Thank you for your attention Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ... :)

:)

MetalJainer, Oct 6, 2015
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Purchasing items for my daugther's avatar

^^ Quick question. Are you sure dlc can't be transfered between accounts? I moved to a different country and I had to make a silver for Ireland to buy the dlc. I then use that dlc on my American account. I do it all the time because I can't use points cards
    that I buy here with my US account.

brandiesel1, Oct 6, 2015
  3. Credit Card available

Hello everyone! I Live in Brazil!

I want to know if, Xbox live accept national and international Credit Card with flags Mastercard, Visa and Elo? And I talked with the support from Xbox live Brazil which is possible to use National Credit Card from Brazil only in some games, so, what kind
    of games? Give me a example!

And another question! Americanas store (Lojas americanas in Brazil) have a National credit card Mastercard, so, is possible to use Americanas credit card to buy in Xbox live?

Thanks for answer!

Phellipe FigueiredoFranciscon, Oct 6, 2015
  4. Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ...

Hello

This is not possible to prevent people from buying games that are cheaper in other regions which is seen as marketplace theft.

FearedNightmare, Oct 6, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: