Quick question concerning credit in my account.

Discus and support Quick question concerning credit in my account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, quick question, I've got some funds left in my account on my Xbox and I was wondering if I can use them to purchase avatar gear? As I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by curley jack, Feb 22, 2016.

1. curley jack
    curley jack Guest

Hey guys, quick question, I've got some funds left in my account on my Xbox and I was wondering if I can use them to purchase avatar gear? As I want to use up my funds first but when I access the avatar store on the dashboard it takes me to the website and
    I have to pay by card? Just wondering if there's any way to pay with my current funds, thanks.

:)

curley jack, Feb 22, 2016
  2. KnotNyce247
    KnotNyce247 Guest
    Internet Explorer

Just a quick question concerning ie wasn't it suppose to come with flash or play flash websites ???

KnotNyce247, Feb 22, 2016
  3. ltgwilliams
    ltgwilliams Guest
    Questions concerning my account

Hey Biglou617,

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart of the console, and then re-add the account to see if that clears up the issue.

ltgwilliams, Feb 22, 2016
  4. Quick question concerning credit in my account.

Yeah you should be able to use any money on your account to buy avatar gear, but if you are having trouble I would contact Xbox Support so they can check your account.

IAmProjectAlice, Feb 23, 2016
  5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Yeah you should be able to use any money on your account to buy avatar gear, but if you are having trouble I would contact Xbox Support so they can check your account.
  6. Peter The Randy Win User

Refund Status

One more quick question, will I receive my refund back to my Visa or be credited to my Microsoft account?
  7. grahamveitch Win User

fight night champion

hi I have credit on my account but it is asking for credit card details thank for the quick responce
  8. CarringtonTV Win User

points/$

Quick question of my own, while a Rewards thread is going:

Can the Reward Credits be spent at the Microsoft Store, or just the Xbox store? TIA
  9. MattKoski1 Win User

New Xbox X, Cannot remember email account

Thank you for the quick response. I have tried all of that. I am concerned that because there was no activity in my son's account for the past 5+ years (original Xbox purchased Jan 2015), the account may have expired. Is there another way to get the product
    key code using another email address or the credit card # I used to purchase? I do not plan on dropping the credit card # in this chat.

Thank you,

Matt
Thema:

1. Quick question concerning credit in my account. - Similar Threads - Quick question concerning

2. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  3. Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...: Pls submitted by /u/Temporary-Grass8116 [link] [comments]
  4. A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions: So I got barred from xbox online because I called someone a f word through chat and I saw I got suspended because of it. I thought I had just been completely muted (which did happen) but I also...
  5. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  6. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  7. Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.: Why is it that Xbox consoles don’t support plug and play usb microphones, but other platforms do? Is there any reasoning as to why we can’t use plug and play usb microphones on Xbox?...
  8. Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.

in XboX Insiders
    Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.: Hey, I’m new to the insiders, maybe a few weeks now. I was wondering how long would it take for someone new like me to access the new discord feature. Thank you. submitted by /u/Guilty-Owl7161...
  9. Artics 9x steel series, quick question

in XboX Insiders
    Artics 9x steel series, quick question: Thanks in advance. Does anyone know if I can update artics steel series 9x on the series x without a pc? submitted by /u/el_pieablo [link] [comments]
  10. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...: Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned ab7a9b40-d1d2-4251-97f8-517500b460a9