Quick question, answer and be on your way, thank you

Discus and support Quick question, answer and be on your way, thank you in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I take a picture on my phone, and upload it to my social club account? (phone as in the in game phone) 85cb0a9e-3795-47fd-999c-8d42dc550749 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Z4ZonE, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

How do I take a picture on my phone, and upload it to my social club account?

(phone as in the in game phone)

:)

Z4ZonE, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Points converted to cash

Roche 115; typically, you should post your questions in a new thread of your own. However, to answer your question, the quickest way is probably to log into
    Sign in to your Microsoft account and view your Account there.

HyruleBalverine, Dec 31, 2013
  3. JDtike
    JDtike Guest
    Paid for an item but didn't get it.

Well that answer was way quicker XD thank you.

JDtike, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Quick question, answer and be on your way, thank you

Bring up the phone, and go to Snapmatic. Take the picture and press A, and the picture is automatically uploaded to your social club.

x bazinga87 x, Dec 31, 2013
  5. x bazinga87 x Win User

Bring up the phone, and go to Snapmatic. Take the picture and press A, and the picture is automatically uploaded to your social club.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Question was answered, Thank you.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello King, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  7. OutrightLocket3 Win User

Xbox series X questions

That is wonderful to find out. Thank you for the quick reply (and thank you for answers my questions with a yes XD)
  8. Roosevelt AlexanderG Win User

Xbox Series X wont go 120hz at 1080p

Hello Sam,

Thank you so much for your quick answer, you just found the answer for my question, i guess i'll need a monitor upgrade soon :(.

Thanks again, you have been very efficient and helpful!
  9. CleetusTheYeetus Win User

Getting Booted Offline By Some [mod removed] That Thinks He's God

Thank you for the information, I'll be sure to forward the link. I appreciate how quick the question was answered.
Thema:

1. Quick question, answer and be on your way, thank you - Similar Threads - Quick question answer

2. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  3. Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question i have a x box one s i take the internal hard drive can I make a external...: Pls submitted by /u/Temporary-Grass8116 [link] [comments]
  4. A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about what happens with Xbox account suspensions: So I got barred from xbox online because I called someone a f word through chat and I saw I got suspended because of it. I thought I had just been completely muted (which did happen) but I also...
  5. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  6. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  7. Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Just a quick question about usb mics on Xbox.: Why is it that Xbox consoles don’t support plug and play usb microphones, but other platforms do? Is there any reasoning as to why we can’t use plug and play usb microphones on Xbox?...
  8. Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.

in XboX Insiders
    Im new to Xbox insiders and had a quick little question.: Hey, I’m new to the insiders, maybe a few weeks now. I was wondering how long would it take for someone new like me to access the new discord feature. Thank you. submitted by /u/Guilty-Owl7161...
  9. Artics 9x steel series, quick question

in XboX Insiders
    Artics 9x steel series, quick question: Thanks in advance. Does anyone know if I can update artics steel series 9x on the series x without a pc? submitted by /u/el_pieablo [link] [comments]
  10. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...: Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned ab7a9b40-d1d2-4251-97f8-517500b460a9