Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...

Discus and support Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remstsrted from the Modern Warfare store which also came with a bundle for $19.99 It says buy bundle, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MYOXIDE1337, Apr 6, 2020.

1. MYOXIDE1337
    MYOXIDE1337 Guest

Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...

I purchased the Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remstsrted from the Modern Warfare store which also came with a bundle for $19.99 It says buy bundle, I clicked that, MW2 Remstastered shows up in my game library but when I go to install it, it says I'm too too
    early and I pre ordered and I have to wait until 4..30.2020, so can I not access any of the bundle also for MW I bought it in?

:)

MYOXIDE1337, Apr 6, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: