Quick Charge kit-one green light goes on, then off after a few seconds.

Discus and support Quick Charge kit-one green light goes on, then off after a few seconds. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two battery packs connected to my quick charge kit. One of them I'm pretty sure won't take a charge; the other one I don't know. What does it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nathan8752, Dec 23, 2015.

1. nathan8752
    nathan8752 Guest

I have two battery packs connected to my quick charge kit. One of them I'm pretty sure won't take a charge; the other one I don't know. What does it mean if one light turns on green and then goes off after about 3 seconds? The other light never turns
    on.

:)

nathan8752, Dec 23, 2015
  2. ciorex
    ciorex Guest
    How often do the batteries in your control run out?

I've got 3 of those play and charge kits, and they tend to suck. I think some people have a good time with them, but with mine, they were great for a charge or two, but since then, if I plug them in, the light goes red for a few seconds, then goes green as if it's charged. But it lies! It's not charged, and doesn't charge when the green light is on. So when I try use that control, it goes flat again straight away. I hear that those batteries work well with those quick charge kits though.

Otherwise, people tend to recommend Sanyo Eneloops rechargeable batteries.

ciorex, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Vanquish04
    Vanquish04 Guest
    Can you leave the battery on the quick charge kit for a long period of time after charging?

I'm talking about the quick charge kit, not play and charge, well, I know the charge kit auto shuts it off then there is no battery attached, now there is one battery on the quick charge kit right now on green light for 3 hours and it's not warm at all,
    I'm just wondering if I can just leave this thing until the battery I'm using right now. The green light will eventually shuts off am I correct? Sorry for asking so many n00b questions Quick Charge kit-one green light goes on, then off after a few seconds. :(

Vanquish04, Dec 23, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

I had this issue with one of my charge kits once. When the light goes on then off it means that either the charger or battery is dying. You may get a little more life out of them but will eventually need to purchase a new charger and battery

onyxishere, Dec 24, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: