Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

Discus and support Quick bit of info on the headset adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @fatal atlas connects to the x1 same as xo7 and 4. The cord you see is the one that goes to the controller. It gets the sound from the controller and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xenomorph v1, Mar 8, 2014.

  1. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest

    Quick bit of info on the headset adapter


    @fatal atlas connects to the x1 same as xo7 and 4. The cord you see is the one that goes to the controller. It gets the sound from the controller and adapter(included). I was surprised myself at how nice it sounded just hooked to the controller.
     
    Merlin4421, Mar 9, 2014
    #31
  2. oh, so the Microsoft adapter comes with it? I may be sold.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 9, 2014
    #32
  3. Turtle beach px5 working fine for me chat was crystal clear playing forza online and talking to other players.
     
    penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Mar 9, 2014
    #33
  4. FaReNhAwK
    FaReNhAwK Guest

    Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

    I'm using the x42s. When the microphone is close enough to my mouth to where I can actually hear myself talking it has so much static on the other end to people I play with I can't use them. I'm almost to the point of contacting turtle beach or Microsoft
    and ask for a refund. It's crap I just bought these x42s last year. This is not acceptable. And by the way I have updated my control and I do not have the USB plugged into my phone
     
    FaReNhAwK, Mar 9, 2014
    #34
  5. Fearless V
    Fearless V Guest
    Hi Guys,

    Wondered if anyone can help with my situation, I have TB X41 did everything that's been explained. The issue I have now is you can see my mic on screen is flickering but no one can hear me.

    Very frustration as you can imagine.

    I've turned off kinect for microphone chat done the updates and made sure game chat is loud. I can hear everyone else but they can't hear me.

    ARGHHHHHHHH

    Thanks guys.
     
    Fearless V, Oct 31, 2018
    #35
  6. Fearless V Win User

    Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

    Hi Guys,

    Wondered if anyone can help with my situation, I have TB X41 did everything that's been explained. The issue I have now is you can see my mic on screen is flickering but no one can hear me.

    Very frustration as you can imagine.

    I've turned off kinect for microphone chat done the updates and made sure game chat is loud. I can hear everyone else but they can't hear me.

    ARGHHHHHHHH

    Thanks guys.
  7. XxEndless WarxX Win User

    Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

    Hey penny thanks for the heads up. Going to purchase from amazon now.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

    @FATAL i got my adaptor today but its in the royal mail sorting office as i was on the bog lol as they delivered it got my tv kinect mount aswell
  9. Mogwai Warrior Win User

    Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

    @ Fatal, nope. I live in the heart of horse and bourbon country.
  10. DeJarnette Win User

    Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

    I cant chat at all with x42 and tried everything
Thema:

Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

Loading...
  1. Quick bit of info on the headset adapter - Similar Threads - Quick bit info

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Porfavor que nos den la opción a los jugadores de quitar el quick resume

    in XboX Insiders
    Porfavor que nos den la opción a los jugadores de quitar el quick resume: Se que no soy el único pero ahora que parece que están escuchando a la comunidad ojalá den en una futura update la opción de quitar el quick resume hay bastantes juegos que dan error debido al...
  5. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  6. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Introduction of Quick Settings Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Introduction of Quick Settings Customization: We would like you to add an update to add the feature of customizing quick settings instead of going to the general settings, the quick settings are the ones that we can customize and meet the...
  8. Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build

    in XboX Insiders
    Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build: When playing diablo 4 if you go to things like xbox settings or your xbox profile or xbox rewards the game closes and doesn't quick resume i made sure quick resume is enabled for it but for...
  9. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access

    in XboX Insiders
    Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access: groups, but it can be hard to find important conversations — especially when you have a lot of chats. It would be super helpful to have a feature that lets us pin specific chats to the top of the...