Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

Discus and support Quick bit of info on the headset adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered mine on the microsoft store in the uk and it arrived on wednesday. The official uk release day is 14th march. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xenomorph v1, Mar 8, 2014.

  1. Quick bit of info on the headset adapter


    I ordered mine on the microsoft store in the uk and it arrived on wednesday. The official uk release day is 14th march.
     
    penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Mar 8, 2014
    #16
  2. -Fatal, nope. I live in the heart of horse and bourbon country

    I see. Well in that case is it available online to order perhaps?

    *Sorry, sorry, ignore that flag. I was trying to quote him, not report him.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 8, 2014
    #17
  3. I have just seen that is also now out of stock on the microsoft store i am happy with it and is worth the price if you have a expensive headset.
     
    penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Mar 8, 2014
    #18
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

    @FATAL i got my adaptor today but its in the royal mail sorting office as i was on the bog lol as they delivered it got my tv kinect mount aswell
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 8, 2014
    #19
  5. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    I got mine from EB Games (Gamestop)... They were the only ones who had it yesterday (the 8th in Australia, the original release date was the 13th).

    @ Cloud

    The buzzing was only due to the USB being connected... If your controller is fully charged and you don't need the USB connected, then there's no static/buzzing.

    If anyone else comes across any helpful info regarding the adapter, please add to the thread.

    Cheers.
     
    xenomorph v1, Mar 8, 2014
    #20
  6. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Fatal the atlas is wireless to the x1 just like the others. I'm using it love it. It has a cord if you want to use it for PC or 360 or watch tv not through the xbox. Btw on the old headsets with adapter is almost painful for party members hope they
    fix it soon. Atlas doesn't do this btw just old headsets with adapter.
     
    Merlin4421, Mar 8, 2014
    #21
  7. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    NOTHING BEATS a soldering gun and YouTube. Which is cheaper than the adapter I might add.
     
    COD 2 HALO, Mar 8, 2014
    #22
  8. Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

    I just picked up the adapter yesterday. It seems to be working well with my tb xp500's. I want to pick up a new wire though. I'm using my x41 wire at the moment. It has an inline chat switch and so I am looking into just a wire.

    I found the PS4 ear force wire which has a 3.5 jack on one end and a 2.5 jack on the other end with no inline chat switch. This wire would also eliminate the need for the extra little adapter wire. My question is will it work with the xbox one?

    I'm gonna have to buy it and find out I guess. Otherwise I'll just return it.

    www.google.com/url
     
    XxEndless WarxX, Mar 8, 2014
    #23
  9. @endless I can confirm that cable works I use it for chat on ps4 and it also works on the xbox one with adapter.
     
    penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Mar 8, 2014
    #24
  10. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    @ Merlin

    Guessing you didn't read my post? I've got X12's... No issues for me.

    Only issue was some buzzing for other party members if I was charging the controller via the USB, or didn't turn off the Kinect for chat option.

    My wired X12's were Crystal. Not sure why others are having trouble.
     
    xenomorph v1, Mar 8, 2014
    #25
  11. Hey penny thanks for the heads up. Going to purchase from amazon now.
     
    XxEndless WarxX, Mar 8, 2014
    #26
  12. -Fatal the atlas is wireless to the x1 just like the others. I'm using it love it. It has a cord if you want to use it for PC or 360 or watch tv not through the xbox. Btw on the old headsets with adapter is almost painful for party members hope they fix
    it soon. Atlas doesn't do this btw just old headsets with adapter.

    It is? Huh. All the pictures show it with a cord. If it's wireless, how does it connect to Xbox One? Sorry, never had a wireless headset of this kind. I had an earpiece, and that was it.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 8, 2014
    #27
  13. Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

    @ endless war i was also using my x41 chat cable and have switched to the ps4 cable as i can control all the volume from the adapter.
     
    penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Mar 8, 2014
    #28
  14. DeJarnette
    DeJarnette Guest
    I cant chat at all with x42 and tried everything
     
    DeJarnette, Mar 8, 2014
    #29
  15. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    xenomorph v1, Mar 8, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

Loading...
  1. Quick bit of info on the headset adapter - Similar Threads - Quick bit info

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Porfavor que nos den la opción a los jugadores de quitar el quick resume

    in XboX Insiders
    Porfavor que nos den la opción a los jugadores de quitar el quick resume: Se que no soy el único pero ahora que parece que están escuchando a la comunidad ojalá den en una futura update la opción de quitar el quick resume hay bastantes juegos que dan error debido al...
  5. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  6. Ways to gain XP quickly to level up

    in XboX Insiders
    Ways to gain XP quickly to level up: Hi, Xbox Insiders. I am wondering if there is a faster way to gain XP to level up in the Xbox Insider App. If you can please tell me the quickest way to get XP it would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Introduction of Quick Settings Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Introduction of Quick Settings Customization: We would like you to add an update to add the feature of customizing quick settings instead of going to the general settings, the quick settings are the ones that we can customize and meet the...
  8. Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build

    in XboX Insiders
    Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build: When playing diablo 4 if you go to things like xbox settings or your xbox profile or xbox rewards the game closes and doesn't quick resume i made sure quick resume is enabled for it but for...
  9. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access

    in XboX Insiders
    Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access: groups, but it can be hard to find important conversations — especially when you have a lot of chats. It would be super helpful to have a feature that lets us pin specific chats to the top of the...