QUICK ANSWER PLS: Xbox One Wireless Controller Won´t connect to PC

Discus and support QUICK ANSWER PLS: Xbox One Wireless Controller Won´t connect to PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I HAVE´NT GOT A XBOX ONE Today I bought the controller and everything worked so far, but when the LED´s of the controller & adapter start blinking and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mahnameisjeffm8, Jul 27, 2016.

1. QUICK ANSWER PLS: Xbox One Wireless Controller Won´t connect to PC

I HAVE´NT GOT A XBOX ONE

Today I bought the controller and everything worked so far, but when the LED´s of the controller & adapter start blinking and are trying to connect/sync with each other, they stop after 1 minute or so, without success. So: What actually IS the problem, and
    how can I fix this?? I´m going on holiday tomorrow and hope to have it work then.

:)

mahnameisjeffm8, Jul 27, 2016
  2. How to connect xbox elite controller to pc & steamlink wirelessly ?

Hi,

To clarify your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

1. Are you getting any error messages?

2. Which version of Windows are you using?

3. Are you trying to connect an Xbox One Elite Wireless controller?

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Jul 27, 2016
  3. controller doesn´t connect

yesterday i connect my xbox one controller with my pc with a usb cable.

now my controller will not connect with my xbox wireless the way how you should coneect it doesn´t work

can somebody help me

AsteroidCarp680, Jul 27, 2016
  4. xRazorbladex
    xRazorbladex Guest

Have you tried doing a full power cycle on the Xbox one, this has happened to me in the past as well.

xRazorbladex, Aug 2, 2016
  5. i have the same issue, with cable i dont have any problem but for bluetooth its impossible, a half hour losed try to conect the wireless ..........

albershooting, Aug 4, 2016
  6. hwoarang45
    hwoarang45 Guest
    hi guys, just wanna share my findings,

i notice the bug or issues occurs when u pair your pad with the wireless adapter then either shut down your pc or rebooted while your game pad is still paired and power on.

so the next reboot your adapter will have either two problems,

1. Disconnect halfway during gameplay then unpairable

2.Adapter failed to detect by windows

Temp solution

Remove your adapter, reboot windows,

plug it back, pair your gamepad . Once pair, manually turn off the pad by holding the HOME button , then reboot.

And it should pair perfectly on next reboot when u power on your gamepad, but REMEMBER !!

NEVER TURN OFF YOUR PC WITH THE GAMEPAD PAIRED AND POWER ON, TURN OFF THE PAD MANUALLY before power off your pc or reboot

I been playing with mine for a week , no issue so far. Good luck , hope microsoft fix this soon.

hwoarang45, Oct 31, 2018
  7. hwoarang45 Win User

hi guys, just wanna share my findings,

i notice the bug or issues occurs when u pair your pad with the wireless adapter then either shut down your pc or rebooted while your game pad is still paired and power on.

so the next reboot your adapter will have either two problems,

1. Disconnect halfway during gameplay then unpairable

2.Adapter failed to detect by windows

Temp solution

Remove your adapter, reboot windows,

plug it back, pair your gamepad . Once pair, manually turn off the pad by holding the HOME button , then reboot.

And it should pair perfectly on next reboot when u power on your gamepad, but REMEMBER !!

NEVER TURN OFF YOUR PC WITH THE GAMEPAD PAIRED AND POWER ON, TURN OFF THE PAD MANUALLY before power off your pc or reboot

I been playing with mine for a week , no issue so far. Good luck , hope microsoft fix this soon.
  8. albershooting Win User

i have the same issue, with cable i dont have any problem but for bluetooth its impossible, a half hour losed try to conect the wireless ..........
  9. xRazorbladex Win User

Have you tried doing a full power cycle on the Xbox one, this has happened to me in the past as well.
  10. XBF Paul M Win User

Xbox controller won't connect to my computer wireless

Hiya!

Quick question regarding this matter are you currently using the Xbox One wireless adapter for PC to connect your controller to your PC?
  11. Catherine Cus. Win User

How to connect xbox elite controller to pc & steamlink wirelessly ?

Hi,

To clarify your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

1. Are you getting any error messages?

2. Which version of Windows are you using?

3. Are you trying to connect an Xbox One Elite Wireless controller?

Refer to this
    link
    for the steps on how to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC.

Regards.
Thema:

1. QUICK ANSWER PLS: Xbox One Wireless Controller Won´t connect to PC - Similar Threads - QUICK ANSWER PLS

2. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  3. Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst

in XboX Insiders
    Friggin’ Quick Resume is the worst: Anyway to omit a game from being in Quick Resume? I keep removing Fortnite but it adds itself back in then when it opens I gotta go back to Home and close the game and restart. It’s just annoying...
  4. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  5. When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    When can we finally exclude games from Quick Resume?: Games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc. often just cease to function when started from Quick Resume. Why can't I blacklist these games from using the feature? Cases where Quick Resume literally...
  6. How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you close quick resume on Xbox series S?: How do you end quick resume on games on xbox series s? 143ba269-1a74-45c8-82ba-e6469ab13c55
  7. Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Quick Resume ......What's Going On ?: Ive been advised that having QR activated could cause some performance issues with certain games so im looking for a way to de activate the feature yet no matter if i manually remove the game from...
  8. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  9. need a quick answer SSD AND HDD on xbox ones

in XBoX on Consoles
    need a quick answer SSD AND HDD on xbox ones: Hello all, can you have both a solid-state drive and hard disk drive plugged into your Xbox at the same time and have it effectively work? 9a4ebe17-14e9-47fd-811d-60a9a8bde1f9
  10. Quick question, answer and be on your way, thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question, answer and be on your way, thank you: How do I take a picture on my phone, and upload it to my social club account? (phone as in the in game phone) 85cb0a9e-3795-47fd-999c-8d42dc550749