Questions for those who have been paying attention

Discus and support Questions for those who have been paying attention in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will there be new building materials? will there be interactive villagers? will there be some form of currency to trade with? Are there new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CODukes4, Jul 14, 2014.

1. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

Will there be new building materials?

will there be interactive villagers?

will there be some form of currency to trade with?

Are there new animals/creatures?

I'be really got my hopes up high for this game!

:)

CODukes4, Jul 14, 2014
  2. Question for those who have the game.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 multiplayer stats won't be nuked back to nil when the game officially releases tomorrow. Treyarch game design director David Vonderhaar took to Twitter to say there won't be a reset at launch. So if you have an early copy your stats
    should be preserved come launch day, unless you're a "bad person doing bad things."

While there are undoubtedly those who've gotten hold of an early copy via unscrupulous means, there are going to be plenty of people who got one legitimately. Heck, Amazon is already sending out pre-ordered Wii U copies.

SilentCactus1, Jul 14, 2014
  3. Question for those who have the game.

[quote user="M4RV 71"]

[quote user="Jagriff"]

The best BO1 release glitch? No footsteps. I wish they'd have that in BO2.

[/quote]

Your wish has been granted then Jag as that same glitch is in again. You can hear your own but nobody elses and they are not using dead silence either.

[/quote]

That's quite funny to be honest.

Jagriff-02937283-F24F-4D8C-B98D-002126DB08FE, Jul 14, 2014
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

From my limited understanding, and I'm sure someone can add on to what I'm writing... there will be some new building materials. Things like quartz, which can be found in the Nether, is the first thing that comes to mind. There is carpet, and you can make
    an anvil.

There will be interactive villagers, but it is really just to trade goods with them, which leads me to your next question.... there is no currency as it really works on a barter system, but emeralds are about the closest thing you'll find to currency.

I know the PC version has horses, but I'm not sure if that will be in the console game upon release.

Eggnogga, Jul 16, 2014
  5. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    The $5 price tag has me a little worried. I would rather pay $40-60 for a true next gen minecraft with tons of new materials and customization than pay $5 to play the old 360 minecraft with a bigger map. I hope they realize how popular this game is and
    they really put some work into it.

Me and my gf have high hopes for this game. I hope they nail this game!

CODukes4, Jul 16, 2014
  6. II FOZZER II
    II FOZZER II Guest
    The versions are going to be the same, in terms of features. In the future, I can see that changing because I'm pretty sure the XB1 and PS4 can handle HD texture packs. Features.... maybe we'll finakly

II FOZZER II, Jul 16, 2014
  7. II FOZZER II
    II FOZZER II Guest
    Sorry about the above post.. My phone freaked out and now I can't edit

The versions are going to be the same, in terms of features. In the future, I can see that changing because I'm pretty sure the XB1 and PS4 can handle HD texture packs. Features.... maybe we'll finally see the Wither Boss because I don't think the 360
    is powerful enough to handle it, without huge lag spikes.

I'm looking forward to Bigger Worlds, Bigger nether/end dimensions, a higher cap (maybe unlimited) mob breeding, higher cap (maybe unlimited) on the amount of Hostile mobs aloud to spawn in the area and finally. ... not having to restart a seed, because
    a new update came out.

II FOZZER II, Jul 16, 2014
  8. Questions for those who have been paying attention

the game will have the same update that the xbox 360 is currently on. so yes it will have the same blocks

michael_a162008, Nov 1, 2018
  9. II FOZZER II Win User

The versions are going to be the same, in terms of features. In the future, I can see that changing because I'm pretty sure the XB1 and PS4 can handle HD texture packs. Features.... maybe we'll finakly
  10. michael_a162008 Win User

the game will have the same update that the xbox 360 is currently on. so yes it will have the same blocks
  11. II FOZZER II Win User

Sorry about the above post.. My phone freaked out and now I can't edit

The versions are going to be the same, in terms of features. In the future, I can see that changing because I'm pretty sure the XB1 and PS4 can handle HD texture packs. Features.... maybe we'll finally see the Wither Boss because I don't think the 360
    is powerful enough to handle it, without huge lag spikes.

I'm looking forward to Bigger Worlds, Bigger nether/end dimensions, a higher cap (maybe unlimited) mob breeding, higher cap (maybe unlimited) on the amount of Hostile mobs aloud to spawn in the area and finally. ... not having to restart a seed, because
    a new update came out.
  12. CODukes4 Win User

The $5 price tag has me a little worried. I would rather pay $40-60 for a true next gen minecraft with tons of new materials and customization than pay $5 to play the old 360 minecraft with a bigger map. I hope they realize how popular this game is and
    they really put some work into it.

Me and my gf have high hopes for this game. I hope they nail this game!
  13. Eggnogga Win User

From my limited understanding, and I'm sure someone can add on to what I'm writing... there will be some new building materials. Things like quartz, which can be found in the Nether, is the first thing that comes to mind. There is carpet, and you can make
    an anvil.

There will be interactive villagers, but it is really just to trade goods with them, which leads me to your next question.... there is no currency as it really works on a barter system, but emeralds are about the closest thing you'll find to currency.

I know the PC version has horses, but I'm not sure if that will be in the console game upon release.
Thema:

1. Questions for those who have been paying attention - Similar Threads - Questions those been

2. Question: For those who upgraded from XBX to XBSX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: For those who upgraded from XBX to XBSX: I'm curious the opinions of those who upgraded from a XB1X to a XBSX. At this very moment does it truly feel like a $500 upgrade? 0c264b18-2fc9-47c1-905d-904b987d1e7e
  3. Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts

in XboX Insiders
    Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts: Of those experiencing the cutouts how many of you are using external ssds/hdds? I played a game installed internally for about 6 hours and had no audio cutouts hopped onto one of my games stored...
  4. Question on purchases of games and my kids playing those games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on purchases of games and my kids playing those games: I have purchased Minecraft for xbox 360 and downloaded it. I can run it fine. My kids are both xbox gold and play on the same machine. A friend of my kids invited him to a party and to play...
  5. Question for those who successfully downloaded AW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for those who successfully downloaded AW: Does anyone remember what percentage the download has to be before you can start playing? e436c6bd-d4a8-4533-979d-612adcb98feb
  6. Question for those that have played the puzzle-ish game Flockers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for those that have played the puzzle-ish game Flockers.: I am a HUGE fan of hard platformer/puzzle type of games. Where you need to do this, to get that.. get that to do this and so on. I've recently watched a short Let's Play on Flockers. I am...
  7. Question to all those in Xbox One clans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question to all those in Xbox One clans: This is a question to all those in clans and communities. With the introduction of the new generation consoles, I've seen many communities have been struggling for numbers - some gamers have not...
  8. Question to those with the Kinectless version/who don't use Kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question to those with the Kinectless version/who don't use Kinect: Yes, the menus are very easy to navigate with a controller. Just keep in mind you do loose some features without Kinect. IMO, Kinect is well worth the little extra money!...
  9. Question for those getting black screen when starting games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for those getting black screen when starting games: I have been getting black screens for starting games as well but when I finally do get the game started I experience unplayable lag and end up timing up from matches. I've tried that with...
  10. Those who choose physical discs - I have a question for you

in XBoX on Consoles
    Those who choose physical discs - I have a question for you: PS gamestop is shutting down stores because of the topic in this thread...digital downloads are the future. That is why gamefly created a digital storefront. Gamestop will do the same, or they...