Questions about Hololens 2

Discus and support Questions about Hololens 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi team! I'm helping a client in purchasing a pair of Hololens 2 glasses. This client needs to send a person to the field and then make him/her... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Diana_Roldan, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Diana_Roldan
    Diana_Roldan Guest

Hi team!

I'm helping a client in purchasing a pair of Hololens 2 glasses. This client needs to send a person to the field and then make him/her connect by Teams to show other people at the office (who are connected with a laptop or phone) what he/she is seeing on the glasses. My question is whether or not this will require having the Dinamics 365 Remote Asssist service contracted or if it is enough and possible for the persons in the field to "share" the same they are seeing with the glasses with Teams.

Thanks in advance Questions about Hololens 2 :)

:)

Diana_Roldan, Dec 15, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. Its XV Win User

Hololens and Xbox

Correction : it is the Hololens 2 not beta.
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Can you turn off IR eye-tracking for HoloLens?

Hi Marissa,

As far as I know, unfortunately there’s currently no specific setting to turn off eye tracking for HoloLens. You may experience performance issues if, for whatever reason, the calibration isn’t successful. I don’t believe there’s a workaround to this though.

To clarify, are you referring to the original HoloLens (2016) or HoloLens 2 (2019)? I can’t seem find to find many on the original, but I imagine there’s not a significant difference and the main features are still the same.

Eye tracking on HoloLens 2 - Mixed Reality | Microsoft Docs

^Many guides and FAQs here, you can filter the options by the title and category/topic on the side of the page.

You can also view the HaloLens 2 - Features and Specs for more info.

Of course, you’re always welcome to share feedback and ideas on anything and voice your opinion. If there’s a feature you’d like to see added in the future or suggest to improve an already existing one, send feedback to the HoloLens team

If you have any further questions, contact HoloLens Support - it would be best to reach out to them to confirm anything. They can advise and point you in the right direction :)

Hope this helps!
  5. Georges C. Win User

How large of a mesh can Hololens capture and store?

6. RippenHarra Win User

Windows 10 Event: Before & After Discussion

He has not actually said that.

www.gamespot.com/.../1100-6424855

Speaking at an interview roundtable after the HoloLens unveiling, Spencer took questions about gaming applications for the device. He said that, while there was no specific strategy to announce, gaming features would be a sensible addition.

"To me, there's not a successful consumer electronics device on the planet where gaming is not a primary app category, and I think HoloLens will work the same way; I think gaming will be important
Thema:

1. Questions about Hololens 2 - Similar Threads - Questions Hololens

2. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  4. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  5. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  6. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  7. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  8. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  9. Repair and services question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair and services question: When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in with? Just asking because I'm sending out my...
  10. Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox: Hey Is there a list of games that allow pre-download for updates or is it just sea of thieves at the moment? submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link] [comments]