Question?

Discus and support Question? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello I wonder why I got an email who says that my son is suspended from the game or somthing??!! Can I Wright in swedish? Linda... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ThinGolem, Nov 26, 2016.

1. ThinGolem
    ThinGolem Guest

Question?

Hello

I wonder why I got an email who says that my son is suspended from the game or somthing??!!

Can I Wright in swedish?

Linda

:)

ThinGolem, Nov 26, 2016
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Moving to US from Canada - How to keep Gamertag but get US content?

well to question 1

you would lose access to previous content with the migration tool

it was only meant for the 9 new regions and they would forfeit all download rights if you read the migration warnings

it would make more sense to create a new account then to use the migration tool unless you got money to throw away for region migration

question 2

you must create a new us account for US content for espn

questionr 3

you may keep the canadian account ontop of the other account however nothing can be transfered for dlc purposes between the two

you will not be able to access Netflix canada content and other canadian specific content

and REGION locked content like treyarch and halo games and epic games

ngocphi, Nov 26, 2016
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    nederlandse software

Hi there,

I'm not sure if there is going to be a seperate program for that, but I advise to post this questiong in the Preview forums, to see if they can tell something. If you don't know where it is you can find it here:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

I would also want to test the dutch 'version'

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Question?

Smwutches, Nov 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Question?