Question

Discus and support Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; May be pretty obvious but just want to check anyway. I may sell my old 360 but I'll have to remove all saved data on there. If I delete everything off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ash r 93, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Ash r 93
    Ash r 93 Guest

Question

May be pretty obvious but just want to check anyway. I may sell my old 360 but I'll have to remove all saved data on there. If I delete everything off the old hard drive my profile on the xbox one and progress with games that carried over (FIFA etc) wouldn't
    be effected? Thanks in advance.

:)

Ash r 93, Jan 8, 2014
  2. snowfun87
    snowfun87 Guest
    Question

Hello,
    Sorry if this has been asked a lot or if it's me just being stupid. I'm confused. I just ordered the 1TB Spring Bundle from Microsoft and it says on the website (and everywhere else) that the games should be digital downloads. However, there were discs in the box. I'm installing Halo 5 and it is taking a while.

Was sending me the physical discs a mistake? Did I misunderstand the item description online? Are these actually digital versions but I'm downloading from a disc instead of a code?

Side note: The box was a little crushed on one corner but everything looked fine. When updating the system when I booted it up I kept getting errors. I tried a few different restart methods and it eventually worked. Really hope nothing is wrong with the system.
    ----
    Jon
    Internet FPT (@internetfptvn) | Twitter

snowfun87, Jan 8, 2014
  3. TheMultitude
    TheMultitude Guest
    Question

Mind you Halo is a huge game. That could be a big part of it.

TheMultitude, Jan 8, 2014
  4. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest

Question

depends what your carrying over, look at it like anything stored online on your account will carry over but raw on the console save data won't.

S your saved settings, formations that are stored on the ea server, your ultimate team etc will carry over i think where as career/sp be a pro you will have to start from scratch. least thats how it went with mine and it was the same for my mate but i never
    know with EA, things change, a-lot lol i howveer do not know for the other online modes such as pro clubs etc

LTA Soldier, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Question