Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...

Discus and support Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; https://mp1st.com/news/195198xbox-game-pass-friends-and-family-plan-revealed-ahead-of-official-announcement-conversion-rates-faq-listed Maybe I will be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thomasseymour18901, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...

thomasseymour18901, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Hazzar10 Win User

Saying i'm not subscribed to Game Pass on Windows 10

I didn't buy Game Pass Ultimate, I redeemed a code for regular game pass on PC and yes I am using the same login
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.

If you currently have Game Pass Ultimate and attempt to redeem a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code, it will convert to a 3 or 4 month Ultimate subscription. If you want to continue with just Gold for 12 months and not Ultimate, you would have to wait for the
    Ultimate to expire before redeeming the regular Gold code.

If you don't currently have Ultimate, then you should have no problem redeeming the 12 months of Gold.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code

When you already have Ultimate and you add a prepaid code for regular gold or game pass, it is converted to Ultimate at a conversion rate. If you want the 12 months of only gold, you would need to either cancel your current Ultimate pass or wait until
    it ends and then redeem the code.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

Hey there EliteCrossFire1,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, if you redeem the Xbox Live Gold code while your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is still active, then you would not be receiving the full time that is shown on the prepaid card.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes, These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change"

If you want to keep the Ultimate subscription then you can redeem your code but just keep in mind that you won't receive the full time shown on the card as it will convert the time according to the price of the Ultimate. If you want to stop using the Ultimate
    subscription then I would advise that you wait for the subscription to expire before you redeem the Xbox Live Gold subscription.

I hope this helps.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Game Pass Ultimate 14 day trial

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AP4RK, Ultimate promo codes will generally allow you to play paid games online and access the Game Pass catalog, but to redeem Live Gold games you will need to purchase a regular Live Gold or Ultimate subscription.
Thema:

Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...

1. Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the... - Similar Threads - Question able redeem

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  9. Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock: I am wanted to know why is this happening 622f5bd7-bd1a-407a-b19c-56c16e7a1a79
  10. How would I go about being able to reply to people questions on here because I been on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How would I go about being able to reply to people questions on here because I been on xbox...: As question stated I just want to be able to answer people's questions for xbox support be26c229-c5dd-48f8-9650-139b7b0a8783