Question: Why is my Xbox One not previewing a pop up and sound whenever I unlock an...

Discus and support Question: Why is my Xbox One not previewing a pop up and sound whenever I unlock an... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I happen to have had this problem for a couple weeks now. My xbox live account earns the achievements. But I don't happen to hear nor see that crisp... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Belia Romero, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Belia Romero
    Belia Romero Guest

Question: Why is my Xbox One not previewing a pop up and sound whenever I unlock an...

I happen to have had this problem for a couple weeks now. My xbox live account earns the achievements. But I don't happen to hear nor see that crisp Xbox one achievement icon pop up. Any ideas on how I can resolve this issue?

:)

Belia Romero, Mar 31, 2021
  2. BoomerRacer Win User

The divisions all 4 intel achievments will not unlock

I just started playing my brand new Xbox One and all my achievements are at the 100% and unlocked, but the 335 pops up, when it should be 415, why does this happen ?
  3. Otavio AugustoMazzar Win User

Notification Sounds Not Working on Xbox One

Same here. In-game sounds are perfectly OK, but all menu sounds and pop up notifications are mute.

I need my "Achievement Unlocked" ding!

Thanks!
  4. DudeFrom707 Win User

The Wolf Among Us achievements not unlocking?

Pretty sure the Xbox servers are messed up at the moment. I have about 15 achievements I have completed but aren't unlocked yet. A lot of people are reporting that any game they play at the moment won't unlock achievements. Give it a little bit, they should
    pop up whenever they finally fix all this.
  5. The Pathros Win User

Pea Shooter Achievement Not Unlocking

Hi all, I have fixed the problem. I don't know what happened or why, but it would not unlock. I restored my xbox to factory default. It took sometime to do this on the xbox, but for some reason it unlocked. The achievement itself didn't pop, but the xbox
    achievements said it was unlocked. But that was 5 days before I did the restore... I don't why it didn't pop on screen, but said it was unlocked.

In short, restoring your xbox to factory default is the only fix I know of.
  6. Prune Face46 Win User

Notifications

I think the notification pop- up problem is fixed because a while ago today, I play Zheroes and unlocked two achievements and I got the pop up notification. I though it was a fluke at first so I turn off my Xbox One and waited for an hour. After an hour
    pasted, I started playing NS4 and I unlocked eight achievements with pop up notifications.

I don't know if this fix permanent or It just working today or it just working for my Xbox One, but think the problem with notification is finally over (until the next title update).
Thema:

1. Question: Why is my Xbox One not previewing a pop up and sound whenever I unlock an... - Similar Threads - Question Why previewing

2. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  3. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  4. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...
  5. My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??: I got suspended for two days because I told someone a bad word I had reasons to because he was bullying me for no reason because I didn’t do anything to him and he was saying bad about my family...
  6. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  7. My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...: All I'm trying to figure out is does Xbox cloud gaming have any kind of cheats that you can use as part of the service for the games. I'm not talking about weed mod or something I'm talking about...
  8. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  9. I have a question why cant i see

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question why cant i see: why cant i see the report ui in the messages tab i restarted my xbox and hard restarted as well please help me with my problem submitted by /u/lilpeep1234yt [link] [comments]
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7