Question: Who has gotten the extended Warranty from the Microsoft store for the Xbox One?

Discus and support Question: Who has gotten the extended Warranty from the Microsoft store for the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I did because just in case something happens to it from the time I bought it to 2017 since that is how long it is if you buy the extended warranty for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H2O Kylo Ren, Jan 12, 2014.

1. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest

Question: Who has gotten the extended Warranty from the Microsoft store for the Xbox One?

I did because just in case something happens to it from the time I bought it to 2017 since that is how long it is if you buy the extended warranty for the Xbox One.

:)

H2O Kylo Ren, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Membr8
    Membr8 Guest
    Xbox one complete bought in store not reflected online

Has anyone else bought the extended warranty for Xbox one in store? I bought the extended warranty for Xbox and kinect in store (Microsoft store). After registering the console on the Xbox myservices website, it does not recognize the extended warranty,
    showing that the warranty expires after one year (standard manufacturers).

Is this normal thal that the website does not reflect the extended warranty or did the store not activate it properly (associate it to my xbox one)?

Membr8, Jan 12, 2014
  3. need a longer warranty

Do they offer extended warranty at the Microsoft Store for the Xbox?

Juan Lumbreras, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Question: Who has gotten the extended Warranty from the Microsoft store for the Xbox One?

I have it as well. Hopefully I won't need it but since this is the first time I've purchased a launch console I decided it was a good idea.

Flint SithLord, Jan 12, 2014
  5. WillSmithVXR
    WillSmithVXR Guest
    I would if they didn't add 23% tax when you get to checkout.

WillSmithVXR, Oct 31, 2018
  6. WillSmithVXR Win User

I would if they didn't add 23% tax when you get to checkout.
  7. Flint SithLord Win User

I have it as well. Hopefully I won't need it but since this is the first time I've purchased a launch console I decided it was a good idea.
  8. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Poor Xbox One Support

Hiya Ahmed,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is issues with applying the warranty. I do have a question for you though;
    Did you buy this extended warranty from a Microsoft store
    or another store?

If this was purchased from a Microsoft store then the store agent would have applied it to the account, or if you contact a live agent they could apply it too (make sure you have Proof of purchase for the extended warranty).

If the extended warranty was purchased from any other store then it will only apply to that store. It would not be added to the console warranty, but for the store warranty for the console.

^Basically if the console is not in warranty, then the store will apply their 2 year warrant but you would need to go to that store for help.

Hope this helps.
  9. TheDrSky125 Win User

Are you getting extended warranty?

Has anyone purchased the extended warranty from Microsoft? The only extended plan that seems to be available for my Xbox One is called "Microsoft Complete - Xbox One - 2 years". It costs $69.99 and states that it "covers all hardware issues for 2 years from
    the date of purchase". I was under the impression that the extended warranty was for a total of 3 years. Is this a typo in the plan description or is the warranty only for 2 years?
  10. SammyVS Win User

xBOX ELITE WARRANTY

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You can only purchase the Microsoft Extended Warranty at the time of purchase from the Microsoft Store or up to 45 days when purchased from another store. In your case, it is not possible to add this extended warranty.
Thema:

1. Question: Who has gotten the extended Warranty from the Microsoft store for the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Question has gotten

2. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  3. Just a quick question, wondering if anyone has any advice.

in XboX Insiders
    Just a quick question, wondering if anyone has any advice.: Lately I’ve been having an issue with either my “local saved games” having an issue(s), or my “profile has a problem”. So I’m either having to delete my local saved games, or recovering my profile...
  4. Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems: Hi all gamers, Suddenly I found my Xbox elite 2 gets the common problem that P1 and P3 cannot be clicked by long paddles. I have tried to ask for a warranty and it gave me two different...
  5. Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...: Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a...
  6. Question about other account which has a gold membership but I can't remember the password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about other account which has a gold membership but I can't remember the password: Hey there, I have a question I'm hoping somebody can answer for me. My younger brother purchased an xbox one a few years back and made an account with a gold membership that is being charged to my...
  7. Has anyone seen this before, question mark gamerpic, 0 score etc, almost a complete blank ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone seen this before, question mark gamerpic, 0 score etc, almost a complete blank ...: Imgur: The magic of the Internet This seems a little dodgy to me... f38a92a6-9f44-41c4-8142-f9fa92aaa80b
  8. ATTN GAMERS! Goth Vampirella Has A Question For You!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTN GAMERS! Goth Vampirella Has A Question For You!: So most of the major video game releases of 2015 have come IMO. With that said, If you could only keep ONE game from all the games you have purchased this year, which game would it be? Let me...
  9. Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question...: I works like PSN where if you have gold you can use it. But loss gold your out a luck. 52c134ee-62ba-4d6b-921c-315359c36544
  10. Question for anyone who has bought an X1 after the Feb update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for anyone who has bought an X1 after the Feb update.: As per the title... If you have bought an X1 after the Feb update, could you please reply to let me know how you went? I'll explain... Obviously you have the "Day One" update, but was the...