Question: Should a refurbished Xbox Series S outlast an Xbox One X that was new and first...

Discus and support Question: Should a refurbished Xbox Series S outlast an Xbox One X that was new and first... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If so, I’ll get it the next time my father takes a business trip from GameStop with the ‘17 Xbox One X to trade in for credit in a store. My collection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasseymour18901, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Question: Should a refurbished Xbox Series S outlast an Xbox One X that was new and first...

If so, I’ll get it the next time my father takes a business trip from GameStop with the ‘17 Xbox One X to trade in for credit in a store. My collection of digital games that play on an Xbox Series S, but not an Xbox One X is growing every time I get 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount in a way. https://www.gamestop.com/consoles-h...cts/xbox-series-s-digital-edition/229057.html

:)

thomasseymour18901, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Question: Should a refurbished Xbox Series S outlast an Xbox One X that was new and first used on Christmas 2018? (Monday, July 18th, 2022)

Hello, thomasseymour18901. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

The Xbox Series S is a newer generation console. It has a newer hardware and since it is refurbished, it is working just as a new one. The Xbox One X is not a bad console, but it is from an older generation and has older parts from the hardware. So in my opinion, a refurbished Series S is worth a little more than an used Xbox One X.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. cpt sheridan Win User

I dropped my xbox one

If you go the route of sending your console to Microsoft, they will send you back a refurbished console.

Look at the prices on the link that was provided and work out if it's worth paying the money that Microsoft are asking for them to send you a refurbished console or go for a new Xbox Series S or X.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Just Dance support for Xbox series S

Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s

Hello Tameaka.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Great question, in the store you will find three versions of Hogwarts Legacy, one for Xbox One, another for Series S/X, and the Deluxe version, the Xbox one version you can play on any console in the Xbox One family, the Series S/ X only works on new generation consoles, and the Deluxe version comes with both Hogwarts for Xbox and Hogwarts for Series S/X game versions and exclusive content. Be very careful when making your purchase not to buy the Series S/X version of the game, this version is only compatible with the latest generation consoles. The version of the game Hogwarts for Xbox One can be played on Series S and Series X consoles, but you won't have the same graphics as the exclusive version for Series S and Series X consoles. If you have any questions, please contact me again and I'll be here to explain any other questions.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Question: Should a refurbished Xbox Series S outlast an Xbox One X that was new and first used on Christmas 2018? (Monday, July 18th, 2022)

There are too many variables. How was that Series S treated? Electronics have parts that can fail from age, so new old stock doesn’t mean anything in terms of longevity.

I would get a Series S because it has the most longevity that matters- new software availability.
Thema:

Question: Should a refurbished Xbox Series S outlast an Xbox One X that was new and first...

1. Question: Should a refurbished Xbox Series S outlast an Xbox One X that was new and first... - Similar Threads - Question Should refurbished

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Xbox upgrade question 2023 - Should I stick with the Xbox one x or upgrade to the Series S...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox upgrade question 2023 - Should I stick with the Xbox one x or upgrade to the Series S...: Hi guys, I’m thinking of upgrading my Xbox one x and getting a Xbox series X 1tb to play games like call of duty without the lag I’m currently getting. I ideally want to bridge the gap until a...
  4. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  5. Question: Should I use my many physical Xbox key cards granting anywhere from 1 mo.-4 mos....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: Should I use my many physical Xbox key cards granting anywhere from 1 mo.-4 mos....: I think I should. I know I'll enjoy putting four Xbox Series X consoles in family member's homes within day trip distance, on top of a fifth one in my own. Microsoft Starts Testing Xbox Game Pass...
  6. Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was...: On what many people in Philadelphia and New Jersey call “mischief night” rather than Halloween, I’m wondering when the $500 Xbox One X I have will break after normal use and when I should start...
  7. Dumbass question but should I join beta or delta?

in XboX Insiders
    Dumbass question but should I join beta or delta?: It looks like beta is better but it's not any different from omega so I dunno man submitted by /u/racingplayer607 [link] [comments]
  8. Help: Important question re the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition (Re if i should keep it or trade in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help: Important question re the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition (Re if i should keep it or trade in ...: Hey there community, so i picked up an Xbox One X Scorpio Edition new at Gamestop last week (Tues). The manufacture date is Sept 2017 on the console. (Model No. 1787) Gorgeous machine and for...
  9. XBOX live question, which one should I purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX live question, which one should I purchase?: I just purchased XBOX one for my kids for Christmas. They've asked for XBOX live which I understand is a subscription based product. When looking at Target's website, I am confused because...
  10. What should I do, if I have forgotten my pass code question?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do, if I have forgotten my pass code question?: Hi. I have some issues with my Xbox 360. I have forgotten my parental code and the pass code question. Is there any other options than reset to the factory settings (just if I ever get to that...