Question Regarding Xbox Live Account

Discus and support Question Regarding Xbox Live Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Community Support Forums Staff: As I'm sure, a lot of us are currently aware of the issue with Xbox Live Core services at the moment, but I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NinjaRocker712, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Question Regarding Xbox Live Account

Xbox Community Support Forums Staff:

As I'm sure, a lot of us are currently aware of the issue with Xbox Live Core services at the moment, but I have a question regarding my account. Sometime ago, my brother had contacted support through a phone call and had his account changed to where he didn't
    HAVE TO sign in to Xbox Live in order to play games. My question is this: is it possible for me to change my account to the point of not having to sign in to Xbox Live every time I want to play a game?

I don't play online with other people over the internet that much and I think it would be very beneficial to be able to play the games I love, and not have to sign in all the time just to play a game. If it is possible to only sign in to Xbox Live when
    I want to play online with others, then that would be fantastic!

However, due to the current technical issues with Xbox Live at the moment, I didn't know if I could have this resolved right now or not.

Thank you for your time!

:)

NinjaRocker712, Jun 22, 2015
  2. MBurdz33
    MBurdz33 Guest
    Anyone know how this would work? (Live related)

Hey everyone, looking for some info regarding xbox live accounts.. seeing as I couldn't find anything helpful on the xbox support page, i thought I'd try here.
    My situation:
    I am currently living away from home (out of the country actually) and will be for the foreseeable future. Im thinking of purchasing a new X1 since i left mine at home with my bro.
    My question is, would I be able to play with or at the same time as my brother using a single Live account? I know if one of us tries to sign into the same GT the other is logged in as, it will ask us if we want to sign out (only 1 GT at a time).
    However, since a gold account is shared on the home xbox. What if my brother signs in with a different GT and I sign in with the original GT( through which Live was bought)?

Second question:
    Can I download and sign into by Xbox Live GT if i'm in a different country?

MBurdz33, Jun 22, 2015
  3. Beginner/Nub questions about Xbox Live...

1. What happens to a Gamertag that allows its Xbox Live subscription to run out, more specifically with regards to the name's availability to other users? (Like, is there a "grace period" where no one can use the name, to give the person time to get back on Xbox Live with that account?)
    2. Is there some kind of rebate for a second Xbox Live account belonging to the same person / credit card?
    3. If going that route (2 Xbox Live accounts on the same console), will there be anything associating the two in the eyes of the public?
    Thanks.

Nine_Inch_Dale, Jun 22, 2015
  4. Question Regarding Xbox Live Account

Hey there, I'm not sure what you mean by 'didn't have to sign-in to Xbox Live' as you can just remove your internet cable if you don't want to sign-in to live?

Or do you mean you are being prompted to input your email and password every time you start the console? If so, you can change your sign-in preferences to automatic.

To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps:

1.Sign in to Xbox Live.

2.Select Settings, and then select Profile.

3.Select Sign-in Preferences.

4.Select Auto Sign-in, and then make the changes that you want.

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../disable-auto-sign-in

If I've completely missed the ball, please try and explain yourself a little better.

DigitalAssassin, Jun 22, 2015
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, I'm not sure what you mean by 'didn't have to sign-in to Xbox Live' as you can just remove your internet cable if you don't want to sign-in to live?

Or do you mean you are being prompted to input your email and password every time you start the console? If so, you can change your sign-in preferences to automatic.

To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps:

1.Sign in to Xbox Live.

2.Select Settings, and then select Profile.

3.Select Sign-in Preferences.

4.Select Auto Sign-in, and then make the changes that you want.

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../disable-auto-sign-in

If I've completely missed the ball, please try and explain yourself a little better.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Question regarding banned Xbox Live account

You would have to try going to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if it has any information on why the account was banned. Unfortunately since the ban took place 8 years ago, it
    is no longer possible to submit a case review and possibly get the account back.
  7. maxen Win User

Questions regarding Xbox Live account and immigrating

Yes, of course, that's what I should have said, thanks for adding that Badger.
  8. RedCarGamer Win User

Question regarding banned Xbox Live account

If your old were banned you will need to create a new account.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Questions regarding Xbox Live account and immigrating

You would actually need to buy the correct official power brick once you are in Canada for both consoles.

You should never use any type of power/voltage converter with your console as it can damage them & is not recommended by Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Question Regarding Xbox Live Account - Similar Threads - Question Regarding Live

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  6. Family group question regarding send cash to my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family group question regarding send cash to my son: Hi All, please help me I have a family group and I sent £15 to what I thought was my sons profile. It turned out that he had two profiles in the family group, one is dormant and one is active. I...
  7. Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts: Hello Ive recently brought an xbox 360 and im wondering if can log into xbox live using an account which was originally made on xbox one. Ive tried to this before but it didnt let me, can you...
  8. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  9. My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?: Im a South African willing to purchase the Elden Ring Deluxe edition game from your Microsoft Xbox store online and was wondering if the added benefits of the purchaseed game is delivered and how?...
  10. Question regarding opening of Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding opening of Series X: Currently living in Singapore and my Series X warranty has expired for a while now and I'm wondering if it is okay to open up my Series X to clean away the dust. If I do so, am I still eligible...