Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; If I'm reading the information correctly, in-game currency still won't count for dollars spent for rewards credits, but pre-orders will once the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Griffin11287, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Griffin11287
    Griffin11287 Guest

If I'm reading the information correctly, in-game currency still won't count for dollars spent for rewards credits, but pre-orders will once the payment goes through under Microsoft rewards. Is this accurate? Thanks.

:)

Griffin11287, Apr 30, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Total confusion on reward credits

Hello Tdog71 nl,

Unfortunately, it seems like your questions are mostly about how Microsoft Points are awarded in the Microsoft Rewards program. We are completely separate from that program, so you should reach out to their support team via their website for better suited
    assistance. Regarding your second question, you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards). Since your only purchases so far this year was
    three pre-orders in March, you have only earned Credits from the Games on Demand offer. Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, as stated previously, and do not award progress or payback.

On a further note, we do not see any of the purchases you describe above. If you only made these purchases recently, please keep in mind that it takes us 96 hours to process new activity.

Regarding your third question, you can read more about the transition to Microsoft Rewards in the FAQ that is linked in the pop-up on the Rewards site. For example, your Credits will be converted to currency and deposited, and not combined with your current
    Point amount:

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on 31 May 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your
    Microsoft account by the end of June. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

Microsoft Reward levels are not the same as MyVIP star levels:

What will happen to my MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards?

MyVIP Star Ranks are not part of the Microsoft Rewards programme. If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member with a MyVIP Star Rank and you transition to Microsoft Rewards, you will receive special benefits in Microsoft Rewards for a promotional period until
    31 December 2018. Click here to learn more.

Again, for any questions about your account after it transitions to Microsoft Rewards, we recommend contacting Microsoft Support for a better informed response, via the link in the FAQ:

Where do I go to get help, more information, or to give feedback?

• If you have feedback about Microsoft Rewards, please send us an email at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.
    • If you need any help with your account after it transitions to a Microsoft Rewards account, contact us.
    • For additional information about the transition and your Xbox Live Rewards account, you can reach out to us on our dedicated Xbox Live Rewards support
      forum
      or on Twitter @XboxLiveRewards.
    • For more information about the Microsoft Rewards programme, click here.

XBLRewards8, Apr 30, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Unable to deposit rewards points balance

Hello,

From the transition FAQ:

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft
    account by the end of June 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the
    transition to Microsoft Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Apr 30, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Griffin11287,

For any questions about how your account will work after the transition, you should reach out to Microsoft Support via the link in our FAQ:

• If you have feedback about Microsoft Rewards, please send us an email at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.
    • If you need any help with your account after it transitions to a Microsoft Rewards account, contact us.
    • For additional information about the transition and your Xbox Live Rewards account, you can reach out to us on our dedicated Xbox Live Rewards support
      forum
    • For more information about the Microsoft Rewards program, click here.

XBLRewards8, May 1, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Griffin11287,

For any questions about how your account will work after the transition, you should reach out to Microsoft Support via the link in our FAQ:

forum
    • For more information about the Microsoft Rewards program, click here.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Total confusion on reward credits

Hello Tdog71 nl,

Unfortunately, it seems like your questions are mostly about how Microsoft Points are awarded in the Microsoft Rewards program. We are completely separate from that program, so you should reach out to their support team via their website for better suited
    assistance. Regarding your second question, you can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

MyVIP had a recalibration for the last few years. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015
    and December 2016. We did not recalibrate this year (December 2017). You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). Since your only purchases so far this year was
    three pre-orders in March, you have only earned Credits from the Games on Demand offer. Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, as stated previously, and do not award progress or payback.

On a further note, we do not see any of the purchases you describe above. If you only made these purchases recently, please keep in mind that it takes us 96 hours to process new activity.

Regarding your third question, you can read more about the transition to Microsoft Rewards in the FAQ that is linked in the pop-up on the Rewards site. For example, your Credits will be converted to currency and deposited, and not combined with your current
    Point amount:

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on 31 May 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your
    Microsoft account by the end of June. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

Microsoft Reward levels are not the same as MyVIP star levels:

What will happen to my MyVIP Star Rank in Microsoft Rewards?

MyVIP Star Ranks are not part of the Microsoft Rewards programme. If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member with a MyVIP Star Rank and you transition to Microsoft Rewards, you will receive special benefits in Microsoft Rewards for a promotional period until
    31 December 2018. Click here to learn more.

Again, for any questions about your account after it transitions to Microsoft Rewards, we recommend contacting Microsoft Support for a better informed response, via the link in the FAQ:

forum
    • For more information about the Microsoft Rewards programme, click here.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Opt out of xbox rewards

Hello vini3625,

Opt out Credits will be deposited by the time your region is fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards, and Xbox Live Rewards fully ceases for your region. You can see the timeline for the transition in your region in the transition FAQ. Gems have a value
    of one Xbox Live Rewards Credit, or one Microsoft Point, as mentioned in the transition email.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Request for Deposit has not posted

Hello DopeMelXL,

Since we only deposit around the middle and end of the month, since you requested your deposit on the first this month, it will be a part of the mid-month deposit. Regarding the last deposit, from the transition FAQ:

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your
    Microsoft account by the end of June 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the
    transition to Microsoft Rewards.

9. XBLRewards3 Win User

didn't get 5000 rewards for pre-ordering forza 7

Hi AKM2OO9. Per our FAQ, Rewards Credits for the pre-order will be awarded after the offer period.
Thema:

1. Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Question regarding pre

2. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  5. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  6. Family group question regarding send cash to my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family group question regarding send cash to my son: Hi All, please help me I have a family group and I sent £15 to what I thought was my sons profile. It turned out that he had two profiles in the family group, one is dormant and one is active. I...
  7. Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts: Hello Ive recently brought an xbox 360 and im wondering if can log into xbox live using an account which was originally made on xbox one. Ive tried to this before but it didnt let me, can you...
  8. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  9. My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?: Im a South African willing to purchase the Elden Ring Deluxe edition game from your Microsoft Xbox store online and was wondering if the added benefits of the purchaseed game is delivered and how?...
  10. Question regarding opening of Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding opening of Series X: Currently living in Singapore and my Series X warranty has expired for a while now and I'm wondering if it is okay to open up my Series X to clean away the dust. If I do so, am I still eligible...