Question regarding MyVip Gold bonus

Discus and support Question regarding MyVip Gold bonus in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, so my Xbox Live Gold account has been renewed on 04/08/2017 per the service and subscription tab in the account page, the charge for Xbox Live Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by thefox116, Apr 9, 2017.

1. thefox116
    thefox116 Guest

Hi, so my Xbox Live Gold account has been renewed on 04/08/2017 per the service and subscription tab in the account page, the charge for Xbox Live Gold does not happen though until 04/19/2017. When logging into the rewards program site it appears that I
    am no longer receiving the Gold 10% bonus. Is there any way to fix this, is this correct that until the 19th I will not receive that bonus? Thank you for your time.

:)

thefox116, Apr 9, 2017
  2. maplex05
    maplex05 Guest
    Saying to join gold for myvip bonus

It says i need to join gold for the myvip bonus to go from 2 to 4 percent but I've had gold for almost 10 years now. Why isn't it registering this?

maplex05, Apr 9, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    History repeats and historical reward points

Hello Stormsigh,

We do not list the gold modified amount on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page. For example, your June MyVIP payback is listed on your MyStatement as the following:

06/30/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 1 (Gold) - 3,900 Credits

So while it says rank "1", the (Gold) at the end indicates that your Gold subscription was taken into account, and you did receive 2% back on your MyVIP eligible, non-offer purchases.

Regarding your History of Rewards Achievements, we determined the cause of this issue, and have resolved it. You should see those Credits pending shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.

[table][tr][/tr][/table]

XBLRewards8, Apr 9, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello thefox116,

It takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new information. We have now received and processed your recent renewal, and you are now being listed as Gold once more.

XBLRewards8, Apr 11, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello thefox116,

It takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new information. We have now received and processed your recent renewal, and you are now being listed as Gold once more.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Saying to join gold for myvip bonus

Hello TiTaN MaPlE,

It takes us up to 96 hours to receive and process new information. Since your subscription ran out yesterday, we have still not received your new auto-renewal subscription. Once that data is loaded, your account will go back to Gold status.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

History repeats and historical reward points

Hello Stormsigh,

We do not list the gold modified amount on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page. For example, your June MyVIP payback is listed on your MyStatement as the following:

06/30/17 - MyVIP Star Rank 1 (Gold) - 3,900 Credits

So while it says rank "1", the (Gold) at the end indicates that your Gold subscription was taken into account, and you did receive 2% back on your MyVIP eligible, non-offer purchases.

Regarding your History of Rewards Achievements, we determined the cause of this issue, and have resolved it. You should see those Credits pending shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience.

[table][tr][/tr][/table]
  8. Smwutches Win User

Questions regarding the gold membership

Yes. If you have some sort of payment method on file it will use that.
  9. Shockwave2121 Win User

Questions regarding the gold membership

Oh so you can buy the points through the console. Does it automatically use your gold membership info if you have put it in (will be PayPal in my case)?
Thema:

1. Question regarding MyVip Gold bonus - Similar Threads - Question regarding MyVip

2. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  5. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  6. Family group question regarding send cash to my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family group question regarding send cash to my son: Hi All, please help me I have a family group and I sent £15 to what I thought was my sons profile. It turned out that he had two profiles in the family group, one is dormant and one is active. I...
  7. Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts: Hello Ive recently brought an xbox 360 and im wondering if can log into xbox live using an account which was originally made on xbox one. Ive tried to this before but it didnt let me, can you...
  8. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  9. My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?: Im a South African willing to purchase the Elden Ring Deluxe edition game from your Microsoft Xbox store online and was wondering if the added benefits of the purchaseed game is delivered and how?...
  10. Question regarding opening of Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding opening of Series X: Currently living in Singapore and my Series X warranty has expired for a while now and I'm wondering if it is okay to open up my Series X to clean away the dust. If I do so, am I still eligible...