Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

Discus and support Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EBYRWA, Jun 1, 2024.

1. EBYRWA
    EBYRWA Guest

I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is meant to be exchanged in game for items or as a service for helping other players.

Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards [​IMG]

:)

EBYRWA, Jun 1, 2024
  2. EBYRWA Win User

I don't understand. What portion of my post uses deceit or misrepresentation? Is helping kill a boss considered a 'game lesson' or something?
  3. Smwutches Win User

LFG is only meant for looking for other people to play a game with. ie. the post should essentially be "I'm looking for X amount of people to play this game" Offering to buy/sell/trade anything (even with in-game content) is not permitted in them.
  4. EBYRWA Win User

Oh its probably the last line in the condition : "Charge a player to help them complete a level in the game". I guess that would fall under the topic.
  5. Smwutches Win User

It falls under this section of the Community Standards

[​IMG]

Essentially it's because LFG is not considered in-game so it's bypassing the in-game mechanisms used for things like that.
  6. EBYRWA Win User

Okay well that kind of makes sense, but can you show me where this rule is stated?
Thema:

1. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards - Similar Threads - Question Regarding Enforcements

2. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  3. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  4. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  5. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  6. Family group question regarding send cash to my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family group question regarding send cash to my son: Hi All, please help me I have a family group and I sent £15 to what I thought was my sons profile. It turned out that he had two profiles in the family group, one is dormant and one is active. I...
  7. Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts: Hello Ive recently brought an xbox 360 and im wondering if can log into xbox live using an account which was originally made on xbox one. Ive tried to this before but it didnt let me, can you...
  8. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  9. My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is regarding a game purchased benefits are delivered hardcopy?: Im a South African willing to purchase the Elden Ring Deluxe edition game from your Microsoft Xbox store online and was wondering if the added benefits of the purchaseed game is delivered and how?...
  10. Question regarding opening of Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding opening of Series X: Currently living in Singapore and my Series X warranty has expired for a while now and I'm wondering if it is okay to open up my Series X to clean away the dust. If I do so, am I still eligible...