Question on Subscription Pop-ups

Discus and support Question on Subscription Pop-ups in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] This is somehow a major problem for me. This subscription plan won't stop randomly popping up at times and even pops up when I attempt to open... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hydraconite, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Hydraconite
    Hydraconite Guest

Question on Subscription Pop-ups [​IMG]

This is somehow a major problem for me. This subscription plan won't stop randomly popping up at times and even pops up when I attempt to open up a game. I get the message "Unexpected error occurred with your Xbox account" And tried everything to fix it, restarted Xbox, signed in & out etc. And nothing seems to work! What else can I do to fix this?

:)

Hydraconite, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Rogerorvis Win User

Doesn't let me use Xbox live gold online!******>:/

You might have your system in play offline mode the gold subscription pop up is built in the system and will pop up if not connecting
  3. CRYPTICGAMER879 Win User

My xbox is refreshing instead of selecting game pass. Why?

Yeah, I have bought the $1 subscription one every year when it popped up for the past 2 years, So does that mean that this year's $1 subscription is invalid 4 me? if so, why is it still popping up on my xbox game store?
  4. Brandon Sixtos Win User

I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought the game

The game I am referring to is called rainbow six siege. The pop up only accurs on that game only. I don’t get it because I have black ops 4 and I can play online multiplayer games and no pop up of subscription pop up.
  5. MiickO9 Win User

How do I get the pig achievement?

Had this question pop up in Community Chat. Thanks!
  6. Saeleth Win User

Pop ups

Hi there,

Being an Overwatch player I can honestly say if you were banned it wasnt because of this, Blizzard doesnt ban for a single dc. Regardless, you can check your settings to set aside time for updates, please let us kbow if you continue to experience the issue!
Thema:

1. Question on Subscription Pop-ups - Similar Threads - Question Subscription Pop

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  9. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  10. Repair and services question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair and services question: When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in with? Just asking because I'm sending out my...