Question on redeem code

Discus and support Question on redeem code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm from Russia, and I have Xbox Live account (not Gold). A few weeks ago I purchased a prepaid card for $25.00 in the USA (Chicago, IL). When... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdgySpade0017, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Question on redeem code

Hello,

I'm from Russia, and I have Xbox Live account (not Gold).

A few weeks ago I purchased a prepaid card for $25.00 in the USA (Chicago, IL). When I tried to redeem this card on my console it was said that my account will be increased on RUR25 (russian roubles). It was rather confusing as the currencies in Russia in
    USA are not equal, 1 USD is approximately RUR 34, so I expected that my account will be increased on RUR 850 or so, according to currency exchange rate.

So, I've changed the location to USA in my Xbox Live account settings, and redeemed the card in Xbox Live web interface. Now there are $25 on my account, but I still can't use them for purchasing the games (there are no payment methods available except "Add
    credit card"). Moreover, when I change the location back to Russia in my account settings, it is said that I have nothing on my account (0 RUR)

Is there any way to use this credits for purchasing or convert them in russian roubles? Please, advice.

:)

EdgySpade0017, Jul 4, 2014
  2. Pooon
    Pooon Guest
    20 extra songs download code

Stoopid question, but with everyone now having NXE, the instructions on the back of the manual are out of date, so where on earth do i go to redeem the code as i can no longer find an option called 'redeem code' will it work if i just select any song to download and then enter the code there? or is there an option within RB2 to redeem the code(not seen on if there is)

Pooon, Jul 4, 2014
  3. leeince
    leeince Guest
    How do I redeem a code on Xbox one without kinect?

Stupid question I know but I can't find the option to manually redeem a code, any ideas from those that have theirs already?

leeince, Jul 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Question on redeem code

Sorry but a card purchased in the US can only be used for a US account. This is why you can see the amount when you change the region of the account to US. If the item you are trying to purchase is more than $25 after taxes then you will need the alternate
    method to pay the difference.

Also, please be aware that some items cannot be downloaded to locations outside of their region (ie. from US to Russia) due to region locks.

onyxishere, Jul 4, 2014
  5. BTW, the game I want to purchase available both for US and Russia, but in Russian location it is a bit more expensive. But it still less than $25.

Ok, I got it. Is there any way to transfer the money from my US account to my Russian account with a close to actual currency exchange rate?

EdgySpade0017, Jul 5, 2014
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No. There is no way to exchange the currency.

Smwutches, Jul 6, 2014
  7. ASAPtigerlkz
    ASAPtigerlkz Guest
    I got a £10 redeemable but it is showing that it is there but it isn't letting buy things with it, it always says add a payment option either PayPal or credit card and at the moment I don't have any card so what do I do please

ASAPtigerlkz, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Mister Maka Win User

clef

Hey there FiveWinter79735.

Not quite understanding the question you have. Are you having trouble redeeming the code for Fable 3, or have you forgotten the account you redeemed the code on?
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Storeよりプリペイドカードに記載の25桁のコードを入力しても認証できません[Translation-Microsoft Store cannot authenticate when you enter a 25-digit code on your prepaid card]

Hi Minoco,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have questions on redeeming a pre-paid code. You can follow the guide for

redeeming pre-paid code
    . Make sure you are logged in on the profile you want the code on.

Thanks,

Brad
  10. davemcfly85 Win User

Redeeming Code Question

it can be done on either one bud
  11. Goatsnatcher Win User

redeem code question

@ TONY BAZ. This is what I've done for My lad, I got his games installed and updated last week, so come xmas morning he won't have to wait all day to play the thing.
  12. EdgySpade0017 Win User

Question on redeem code

BTW, the game I want to purchase available both for US and Russia, but in Russian location it is a bit more expensive. But it still less than $25.

Ok, I got it. Is there any way to transfer the money from my US account to my Russian account with a close to actual currency exchange rate?
Thema:

Question on redeem code

1. Question on redeem code - Similar Threads - Question redeem code

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone...: Yea I'm pretty sure I don't need a number for Microsoft gift card idk tho can someone's confirm 8e5a8fdb-a5c3-41c3-9d9b-fe5e98dc9107
  7. Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...: https://mp1st.com/news/195198xbox-game-pass-friends-and-family-plan-revealed-ahead-of-official-announcement-conversion-rates-faq-listed Maybe I will be able to tell Microsoft to convert what I’ve...
  8. Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.: Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold...
  9. Question: Why doesn't the redeem code work on xbox.com for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: Why doesn't the redeem code work on xbox.com for Xbox One?: I am just wondering why the redeem code on Xbox.com does not work for Xbox 360 or Xbox One is there a issue going on wirh it? a83483d4-d90a-48d6-8a4e-3590a8d3ec8b
  10. redeem code question

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem code question: if i redeem a code on my computer will it start to download the next time i turn on the xbox. im asking this because i have a xbox that wont be opened til christmas and there is a possibility that...