Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox

Discus and support Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Is there a list of games that allow pre-download for updates or is it just sea of thieves at the moment? submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/08spurlingD, May 27, 2024.

1. Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox

Hey Is there a list of games that allow pre-download for updates or is it just sea of thieves at the moment?

submitted by /u/08spurlingD
    [link] [comments]

/u/08spurlingD, May 27, 2024
  2. xNeurosiis Win User

Couple of questions about BF3

Oh okay, but the other part of my question: do you absolutely HAVE to download that update on the marketplace to play online? Because if not, then wouldn't people download it to play the game pre-patch/pre-nerf, which in turn would give them some sort of
    advantage by having pre-nerfed weapons/equipment?
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Destiny digital download available?

The Standard editions are certainly both on UK and US, but the digital Guardian Edition looks like they messed up the listing and that and the DLC is unavailable.

I will wait till next week hopefully the DGE will be sort and I can pre order and pre download.

The next question has to be, will there be a update as soon as you install, and if so how big will that be and will that be done in the pre order pre download?
  4. John Dowding Win User

Pre download Question

Monday 12 noon apparently.
  5. neilhorgan Win User
  6. Maetheos Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Hey!

I'm not sure wether it is the same problem, but a similar question was asked yesterday and was answered by an Xbox moderator. Sadly I can't find the thread anymore at the very moment.

Did you "pre-order"/download Gears 5 on Xbox prior to trying it on PC? Apparently if you did that you can't pre-download it on PC as well. You can wait for the official release and then just regularly download it then.
Thema:

Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox

1. Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox - Similar Threads - Question pre downloading

2. Pre-order question??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order question??: So I have preordered a game and it has an early access release date with it. Now most games that you preorder will charge you 10 days before the game is released, but since this game has an early...
  3. Question about Starfield pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Starfield pre-order: Hi, Starfield pre orders are live and I saw there is premium edition upgrade with 5 days early access and so if I pre order premium edition upgrade will I get 5 days early access if I have Game...
  4. I got a question about pre ordering a game?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a question about pre ordering a game?: So question I pre order WWE 2K22 on my Xbox one last night on 03/01/2022 when I pre order it on my xbox it says pre order completed but it says pending on my credit card account still anybody...
  5. Fifa 22 Pre order question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 22 Pre order question: Hi guys, I pre ordered Fifa 22 Ultimate edition a while ago to get the pre order benefits, but on my games it says i have only pre ordered the standard edition. Do i get the ultimate edition...
  6. Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X?...: Effective today, I prefer to pay by one of my credit cards as opposed to one of my debit cards. Nothing credit analysts do will ever hinder any of the great memories I make with my family and...
  7. Xbox Series X pre-order arrival question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X pre-order arrival question: If I order the Xbox series X on Microsoft's site will it arrive on launch day? I live in a major city in Canada. I would like to know if ordering through Microsoft or some other online retailer...
  8. GoW 4 UE pre download question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GoW 4 UE pre download question: I bought the GoW 4 UE yesterday and when it started to download I noticed that the game was only like 100 megabytes. Did anyone else notice this as well either for the UE or regular? Will I have...
  9. Presale and pre download question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Presale and pre download question: I preorder the DG version of Destiny and had a few questions. 1) Why is it in download que? 2) Has there been a statement why we have to wait until 12 PST instead of midnight in our time zone? I...
  10. Pre download Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre download Question: SO when we Download Destiny ready for launch what time in the UK should we be able to actually play it will it be midnight uk time or 10am in the morning 0d69145b-08c5-4aca-be74-44cfce08a20d