Question on game pass please

Discus and support Question on game pass please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I'm new to Xbox series x I have purchased the £1 game pass trial 14 days. But there is a game I want to purchase it's £18.14 and not available... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MelW 0, Nov 29, 2023.

1. MelW 0
    MelW 0 Guest

Hello I'm new to Xbox series x I have purchased the £1 game pass trial 14 days.

But there is a game I want to purchase it's £18.14 and not available on the game pass My question is will I loose the ability to own and play the game I purchased bought after the end of the game pass trial.

:)

MelW 0, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. Anything you purchase is yours to keep without a subscription.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this question, "Why Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass?", the "Or" in the question is more of a "And/or". When you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate it will convert bot Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold
    to Xbox Game Pass ultimate. The only difference is that it will convert the two subscriptions differently. For more info on the conversion ratio please visit this

FAQ for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Game pass Ultimate confusion

Hi there Edwardingles, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Game Pass Ultimate includes Game Pass Core, Game Pass for Console, and PC Game Pass. Therefore, I recommend that you only have that subscription active, as it is cheaper than paying for Game Pass Core and Game Pass for Console at the same time.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. John P_14 Win User

why do i need gamepass to play halo infinite? i have the physical disc. i play only multiplayer two games, gears of war 5 and halo infinite. It does not ask for gamepass for gears.

Please note that the games in question may have been acquired or downloaded through your Game Pass subscription. If this is the case, it is essential to ensure that you have an active Game Pass subscription in order to continue playing them.
Thema:

1. Question on game pass please - Similar Threads - Question game pass

2. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  3. Xbox PC Game Pass question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass question: I want to buy PC Game Pass, i just want to ask can i play multiplayer/co op games with my friends without ultimate gamepass, and how long do games stay in catalog, because i don't want to take...
  4. question about game pass starfeild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question about game pass starfeild: will it be avilible on 1 or 6th will it include deluxe or just basic ? can i buy deluexe only and use it on game pass ver ? ec34f62e-a597-4c60-9d30-4886cc3c0f19
  5. Xbox Family Game Pass Sharing Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family Game Pass Sharing Question: Hi! Does anyone know if and when Microsoft will offer Xbox family game pass sharing? I know they were testing it but I haven’t heard any updates. Thanks submitted by /u/roccoj86 [link] [comments]
  6. Question about how to transfer Xbox Game Pass games from old PC hard drive into new PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how to transfer Xbox Game Pass games from old PC hard drive into new PC.: Hi, I have a question about how to transfer Xbox Game Pass game files from my old PC(Win10) hard drive into new PC(Win11) without re-downloading all over again? My new PC is gonna arrive by next...
  7. Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...: https://mp1st.com/news/195198xbox-game-pass-friends-and-family-plan-revealed-ahead-of-official-announcement-conversion-rates-faq-listed Maybe I will be able to tell Microsoft to convert what I’ve...
  8. Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...: Hopefully more than 50 days at 22,750 pts. as a level 2 member on Microsoft Rewards! https://rewards.microsoft.com/redeem/000400000334 2ec4b23a-841c-40e2-a5fb-33b68d471f92
  9. PC Game pass + Microsoft rewards question

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game pass + Microsoft rewards question: Hello there! So recently I have been using Microsoft rewards a lot and soon plan to redeem 1 Month of the PC game pass. Therefore, I see some little stuff in the text, and I wanted to ask a...
  10. Game Pass profile privacy question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass profile privacy question: A random user added me on my PC Game Pass profile even though I have all the privacy and security functions on... How was someone able to do this? And how can I prevent it from happening again?...