Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy)

Discus and support Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonsoir , j'aimerais savoir comment ça se passe quand ont a acheter un jeu en promotion pendant une période de game pass avec un abonnement de 2 mois... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevinquiec, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Kevinquiec
    Kevinquiec Guest

Bonsoir , j'aimerais savoir comment ça se passe quand ont a acheter un jeu en promotion pendant une période de game pass avec un abonnement de 2 mois ??

J'ai acheter forza horizon 4 ultimate et je vois pas trop l'intérêt pour moi de garder l'abonnement ultimate mais je voudrais savoir si je peux garder le jeu sans l'abonnement vu que je les payer et télécharger ??

Je ne m'y connais pas du tout sur ce sujet

Merci de vos réponses Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy) :)

Translation:

Good evening, I would like to know how it goes when have to buy a game in promotion during a period of game pass with a subscription of 2 months ??

I buy forza horizon 4 ultimate and I do not see too much interest for me to keep the ultimate subscription but I would like to know if I can keep the game without the subscription because I pay them and download ??

I do not know anything about this subject

Thank you for your answers Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy) :)

:)

Kevinquiec, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Kevin,

Thanks for reply and update on issue. As mentioned by XBF Javier, if you purchased Forza Horizon 4 on your account, take a moment to
    view your Xbox purchase history online
    to confirm the purchase for Forza Horizon 4. If you do not see a transaction for the game, the game was then redeemed on the Game Pass. The game Forza Horizon 4 is available on the

Game Pass Library

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Kevin,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns the Xbox Ultimate Subscription as well as purchases made through the Microsoft store.

If you have purchased a digital game through the Microsoft store, that game belongs to your account for as long as you
    own it without the need for any subscription to an Xbox service. In this case, if you have purchased Forza Horizon 4, then you would not need Xbox Game Pass to launch and play the game.

On the other hand, if the game is installed through a subscription, and if you haven't made a purchase for the game, you would need to have that subscription in order to continue playing that game. You can find more information regarding Xbox services by
    visiting our Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ and our
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ.

We hope that this information was helpful, and we wish you the best!
  4. Kevinquiec Win User

Merci de votre réponse,

Mais comment savoir si la promotion fesait partie de l'abonnement ou d'une promo appart de l'abonnement ??

Si je coupe l'abonnement pour voir si je peux encore y jouer et que cette action m'empêche de continuer jouer , je devrais repayer 50 euros ??

Désolé je comprends bien l'informatique mais la cette histoire d'abonnement est vraiment très ambigu la car les informations sont vraiment très vague.

Si quelqu'un peut m'expliquer tout ça bien en détail ça serait sympa

______

[Translation - Thank you for your reply,

But how do you know if the promotion was part of the subscription or promo appart of the subscription ??

If I cut the subscription to see if I can still play and this action prevents me from continuing to play, I should pay 50 euros ??

Sorry I understand the computer but this subscription story is really very ambiguous because the information is really very vague.

If anyone can explain everything to me in detail it would be nice]
  5. LoSR Darckclow Win User

DLC Fortune Island

j'ai expliquer que j'ai déj tout désinstallé a 100% le jeu et j'ai acheter le jeu avec mon profil actuel

[Translation - I explained that I already uninstalled everything 100% and I bought the game with my current profile]
  6. TETEWAT Win User

Jeux perdu ... [Lost games ...]

Désoler je n'avais pas préciser que le jeu n'a pas été acheter sur la plateforme Microsoft store mais a été ajouter par un code (échanger un code). c'est problématique ...

[Translation-Sorry I had not specified that the game was not buy on the Microsoft store platform but was added by a code (exchange a code). it's problematic ... ]
Thema:

1. Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy) - Similar Threads - Question jeu acheter

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  9. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  10. question sur le jeu minecraft[Translation-question about the minecraft game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question sur le jeu minecraft[Translation-question about the minecraft game]: Bonjour, Je joue actuellement sur Xbox one la dernière version existante de Minecraft. Je me demandais si il était possible de transférer les serveurs presents sur Xbox one celui du format PC ou...