Question: how to fix frames dropping

Discus and support Question: how to fix frames dropping in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix the frames dropping on Cloud play? Over the last week or so it has been brutal. Happening every 20 seconds or so submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Diesel4, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Question: how to fix frames dropping

Does anyone know how to fix the frames dropping on Cloud play? Over the last week or so it has been brutal. Happening every 20 seconds or so

submitted by /u/The_Diesel4
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_Diesel4, Jun 6, 2022
  2. The1337gamer Win User

Dark Souls 2

No frame rate drops. The first game is pretty awful at maintaining fixed frame rate.
  3. cy43rguru Win User

Xbox One controller causing fps drop/slowdown

Some questions that would help us diagnose issues..

Which games are experiencing the frame drop?

What settings are they configured with?

How much of an effect do you believe is occurring say on a percentage basis?
  4. ukjonas Win User

Such a disconnect:

first 2 questions.

1) do you mean the frame rate drops making it seem like you are only getting 2-3 frames a second?

2) how save files do you have?

I had a real problem with frame rate / delay when trying to save etc. I deleted the majority of my 700 saves, cleared the game cache, and all was good.
  5. Sipuli91 Win User

Dark souls FRAME RATE Issue

Where do you notice the frame rate drops? Blighttown and New Londo Ruins are famous for horrible frame rates. Other than that, there have been updates, but nothing can perfectly fix the frame rate as it simply is too much for the consoles to handle.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Anthem!!!

How's the frame rate?

When I saw EuroGamer's Digital Foundry performance tests of this game a few weeks ago, I was pretty shocked by the frame rate issues. The base Xbox One version was only 900P and suffered frame rate drops as low as 21fps! Come on! How on earth is that even
    playable??

The One X version was a great resolution wise, but those frame drops were still pretty bad, and what about those loading times?
Thema:

Question: how to fix frames dropping

1. Question: how to fix frames dropping - Similar Threads - Question fix frames

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  6. Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question, my bumper (left) was not working and I tried to fix it up damaged it, would it...: When I noticed it started to not work I tried to remove the bumper button but damaged it and now I'm worried if it is still going to be under warranty. 8e32780d-71e9-4eaf-88fd-969f19598914
  7. My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One: I am having trouble trying to log in to older Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One . I think it may been something with me changing my username. I went to PlayBrycearoni to and it says it to fix it...
  8. Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!: I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2 controller. All 8 of them that I had to replace...
  9. (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time

in XboX Insiders
    (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time: The main reason I bought xbox PC pass was so I could play Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I have looked around the internet and have not found a solution for Skyrim's random crashes. I have tried every...
  10. Question about a fix in Series X updates - Seagate Expansion Drive

in XboX Insiders
    Question about a fix in Series X updates - Seagate Expansion Drive: Hello folks. I’ve been following and seeing quite a bit of updates rolling out. Has the network connection issue with the Seagate expansion drive been corrected? The one where the card knocks the...