Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...

Discus and support Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hopefully more than 50 days at 22,750 pts. as a level 2 member on Microsoft Rewards! https://rewards.microsoft.com/redeem/000400000334... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thomasseymour18901, May 14, 2022.

1. Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...

thomasseymour18901, May 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th, 2022)

It depends. If you add that and then purchase Ultimate to convert it to Ultimate, you'll get 90 days plus the amount of Ultimate you add.

If you are adding it to an Ultimate subscription, you would get about 2 months of Ultimate.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

That seems to be what is explained in the FAQ section of the game pass site. It states how many days you get of Game Pass Ultimate for engthl of subscription added.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

About new game pass core subscription

Hi there Mohamad, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Yes, your Game Pass Core subscription converts to Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion rate of 3:2, which means that for every 3 months of Core, you get 2 months of Ultimate.

If you have 30 days of active Game Pass Core on your account and you purchase 1 month of Ultimate, then you would have a total of approximately 50 days of Ultimate (20 days from the Core to Ultimate conversion + 30 days of Ultimate that you purchase to initiate the conversion).

I hope I've made myself clear, and if you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Best regards.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Gold to Ultimate

There's a conversion rate when you swap from XBL Gold or Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, there used to be a limited time deal where it would convert it at a 1:1 ratio when Game Pass Ultimate first launched but I don't think that applies anymore. Before
    you confirm the conversion to Game Pass Ultimate, it usually tells you how many months your current Xbox Live Gold subscription will convert to.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate and want to use an Xbox Live Gold code then I think 1 month of Gold or Game Pass gives you 20 days of Game Pass Ultimate.

There's an FAQ at the following link, if you click on the question that says "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" there will be a full conversion table: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade
  6. IF JESUS PLAYED Win User

It looks like the ME3 Demo is coming out in Feb.

The early access only applies to the MP section.

Everyone will get to play the SP section feb 14th, but those with the online pass, also get access to the demo feb 14th, otherwise, they gotta wait three days[17th] to play the MP.

And I am not sure I'll play the SP demo, I'll wait til someone posts about it here and comments on how spoilerish it may be.
Thema:

Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...

1. Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,... - Similar Threads - Question many Game

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  9. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  10. Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.: Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile, i can´t see all the games i have played so was just wondering if the are a cap on how many games is shown until it starts...