Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was...

Discus and support Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On what many people in Philadelphia and New Jersey call “mischief night” rather than Halloween, I’m wondering when the $500 Xbox One X I have will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasseymour18901, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was...

thomasseymour18901, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was unboxed last? (October 31, 2021)

There's no way anyone could tell you how long it will last. Console life depends on amount of use, how long it's been owned etc..but even then, if 2 consoles have been used identically, they could still last a differing length of time as Hard drives are never identical.

Not entirely what Halloween has to do with it though

I would, however, say you probably need to start budgeting given you have already started to have problems with your console (going by your previous topics)
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was unboxed last? (October 31, 2021)

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey thomasseymour18901, how are you today? Hope you're well.

That's a very good question.

Ok, so, I will use my personal case and experience and also friends that have the same console.

Cool! So, I had a One X and currently have both Series X|S and a One S.

In case of my ONE X, I remain with it for almost 3 years and sold it to my friend, and he still has it working.

My ONE S I have it since 2018! Still working.

It depends on how you take care of it. Not gonna lie, unforeseen events can happen and malfunctions due to manufacturing issues as well. But other than that, it should last at least 3 to 4 years for you, disregarding that any problems arising from manufacturing occur.

But one advice, it's always safe to say that, saving some money for emergencies is always welcome and a great idea.
  4. Keshun Jackson Win User

gamerpic suspensions

How long does it take for Xbox to verify a gamer pic. It’s been over 24 hours since I changed it and it hasn’t updated. It’s not anything inappropriate.
  5. SGT ROCK IV Win User

Modern Warfare 2 crashing Xbox series x

I’ve been having the same issues since launch. For how much we spent on the Series X version, it’s hot garbage that this hasn’t been addressed.
  6. Orange Popsicles Win User

Will Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Xbox one edition work on my Xbox?

Thanks, for responding We preordered the Xbox one edition not knowing there was an Xbox one X edition, and the Xbox one edition hasn’t been released yet so we want know whether we should cancel our order and buy the Xbox one X edition.
Thema:

Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was...

1. Question: How long should an Xbox One X that hasn’t been moved since shortly after it was... - Similar Threads - Question long should

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  7. Long question so I hope you understand.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Long question so I hope you understand.: I'm trying to change my phone number linked with my Microsoft account but I cant because I don't have that phone number anymore. The problem is when I go to change it, it wants me to type the last...
  8. Question for the long term insider users and staff

in XboX Insiders
    Question for the long term insider users and staff: What does it take to get invited to the beta in the xbox insiders program? Is there any specific requirements or anything at all? submitted by /u/SluttyYangXiaoLong [link] [comments]
  9. Long Dark Game preview question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long Dark Game preview question: If I buy the game preview for this title, am I upgraded to the full game when it comes out, or do I have to pay more on its full release? Thanks. ae106aeb-c952-4f15-a838-38918d8aa449
  10. GamerTag question (bit long sorry)

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamerTag question (bit long sorry): So i have my own GT, my sons had a GT using one of my old email addresses lets say its called SB, I decided to make both my sons their own email address'...I changed the email address on the SB...