Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone...

Discus and support Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yea I'm pretty sure I don't need a number for Microsoft gift card idk tho can someone's confirm 8e5a8fdb-a5c3-41c3-9d9b-fe5e98dc9107 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mike sanders3, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone...

Yea I'm pretty sure I don't need a number for Microsoft gift card idk tho can someone's confirm

:)

Mike sanders3, Jun 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone number but I have a phone number should I just buy Microsoft gift ?

Hi Mike, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

It is required to have a phone number where Microsoft will send you a verification code. Make sure that it's correct.

When redeeming an Xbox Gift Card that you purchased it's okay if you don't have a phone number.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  3. Micheal Sanders Win User

Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone number but I have a phone number should I just buy Microsoft gift ?

Thx I did know you guys reply
  4. JohnnieJackson3 Win User

A deal involving gamepass that was said on there site did not work and i was charged the full price

I bought my game pass subscription on amazon and redeemed it on microsoft but when i get on the game it says i havent redeemed my subscription and when i check my order history it says i havent redeemed it but when i reput the code in it says redeemed
  5. chinohidalgo Win User

Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

I put the code on my microsoft acount to redeem it but when i put it on my xbox acount it says code has been redeemed and i redeemed that code so i need help
  6. testdummycaleb Win User

Downloaded profile on beta dashboard. Now can't make purchases on my personal console due to beta.

I downloaded my beta profile to a friends console and added then redeemed microsoft points to my account. Then I tried to make purchase and it says my microsoft point balance is at zero as if the points were never added in the first place. I tried to redeem
    the card again and it says this card has already been used.
Thema:

Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone...

1. Question how do I redeem my Microsoft points when it say to redeem it says I need a phone... - Similar Threads - Question redeem Microsoft

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...: https://mp1st.com/news/195198xbox-game-pass-friends-and-family-plan-revealed-ahead-of-official-announcement-conversion-rates-faq-listed Maybe I will be able to tell Microsoft to convert what I’ve...
  7. Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Before I redeem Xbox gift card, I have a question for you.: Hi, everybody! Before, I redeem xbox gift card for Microsoft rewards, do I need require Xbox Live Gold membership, before I can redeem. I have over 9000 points. Do I require Xbox Live Gold...
  8. Question on redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on redeem code: Hello, I'm from Russia, and I have Xbox Live account (not Gold). A few weeks ago I purchased a prepaid card for $25.00 in the USA (Chicago, IL). When I tried to redeem this card on my console it...
  9. Question: Why doesn't the redeem code work on xbox.com for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: Why doesn't the redeem code work on xbox.com for Xbox One?: I am just wondering why the redeem code on Xbox.com does not work for Xbox 360 or Xbox One is there a issue going on wirh it? a83483d4-d90a-48d6-8a4e-3590a8d3ec8b
  10. redeem code question

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem code question: if i redeem a code on my computer will it start to download the next time i turn on the xbox. im asking this because i have a xbox that wont be opened til christmas and there is a possibility that...