Question: Home screen display ...........

Discus and support Question: Home screen display ........... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ribeyefan, Mar 3, 2024.

1. /u/Ribeyefan
    /u/Ribeyefan Guest

Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me?

Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video", "Link" and "Poll" (not useful to me anyway) options are disabled for whatever reason), so I've uploaded them here;

https://ibb.co/HFrxydC
    https://ibb.co/LYMBM5M

submitted by /u/Ribeyefan
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ribeyefan, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Thomashas Win User

GAMES NOT DISPLAYED ON HOME SCREEN

Thanks for being so quick! I guess I didn't word that properly. there are no games showing in the game and app menu. they're just not there. I don't own a lot, (about 15) but none are showning in the game menu. I'd just go to factory settings but this
    is my wifes main entertainment. (she's disabled with Parkinsons) Anything you or anyone else could do to help is really appreciated. Thanks!

Wow! You guys are Great! I'll try a Hard restart first
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

The home page will only show your most recently opened games and apps for a specific account. Were you logged in to the same account when this happened? Also if a game or app isn't on the home page anymore you can go to your games and apps menu and it
    will show you everything current installed on your console.
  4. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Just to clarify are you saying there are no games on the home screen when you first log in or when you go into the games and apps menu? If its the games and apps menu check the filters. Make sure it is showing everything and not hiding anything.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

The games and apps displayed on your home screen are the 4 most recently used ones. I have a feeling it was a recently played game before you used the Netflix app, however, if it wasn't one of the 4 recently played things then it'll disappear off of the
    home screen and you'll need to pull it up from your games and apps again.

Alternatively, by pressing the start button to pull up the Xbox menu for a specific thing you can pin it to your home screen by scrolling down a little bit.

If the tiles are truly missing you could try to hard restart the console or do a soft factory reset. If any other problems persist outside of what the perceived problem could be you may want to contact support.

Here's a few links.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

You can pin them to the Home page.
Thema:

1. Question: Home screen display ........... - Similar Threads - Question Home screen

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  4. Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether...
  5. Question about Home Xbox and purchasing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Home Xbox and purchasing games: Here's the scenario. One Xbox Series S, profile A (home Xbox) and profile B. Profile A is signed out, and profile B buys a game from the Microsoft store on their own account with their own card....
  6. On my Xbox home screen. Why do I keep getting the question "games curated by our black...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Xbox home screen. Why do I keep getting the question "games curated by our black...: I'll buy a good game. Not! Because of race. 94da3583-dd79-47a9-9e85-5b6beb8a1857
  7. Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol: Is there any answer on why there is only 5 switches on my home xbox??I feel like, which probably more people feel the same way that if their was more switches it would be a boost to the gaming...
  8. Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about how to navigate the Xbox Home Screen: Can I use the D-Pad to navigate through the Home Screen, or do I need to use the joysticks? 63cc5abe-0b2f-4b42-b746-a728468053c2
  9. Question on how to refresh the Home Screen on my Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on how to refresh the Home Screen on my Series S: Will pressing the home button while on the Home Screen refresh the Home Screen? cd76c08d-4ce6-48d5-bc8d-53f45fe7c517
  10. Home Screen question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Screen question: Yesterday, I noticed on my home screen underneath the friends list there appears a grey icon of a Man face. It near where the battery icon will show up on the lower right hand corner. When I...