Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

Discus and support Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xArkSlade08x, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't show the dashboard.

So I had to do eject the disc manually from the console. But the console still stuck in black screen after doing that.

Any suggestions of how to fix this issue?

submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xArkSlade08x, Oct 23, 2023
  2. JakeSCOTT_377 Win User

I cant change my Xbox Dev Mode storage amount.

My console isn't an xbox one its a series x, will it still work?

Edit: Nvm the question
  3. Gavin Malhotra Win User

Why is xbox telling me to purchase Modern Warfare 3 again?

i set the series X as the home xbox and it did not let me play MW3 even though i own it.

Edit : When i swapped the series X as my home console it took away MW3 on the series S too. So now i cant play on both consoles.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

Ac valhalla

If your question is if there will be a special edition console, all you could do is wait for an announcement. The game will be playable on the Xbox One and the Xbox Series X consoles. If you buy it for the Xbox One you get the upgrade for the Series X
    for free.
  5. Sdw Black Win User

Hogwarts Legacy not compatible.

I have a Xbox series X and Xbox one. And when I try to purchase the deluxe edition on the series X I also get the red exclamation "not playable on this device" which is weird. However I do see that under the more info option of the game details it states. " Installation install on your home Xbox one console plus have access when you're connected to your Microsoft account" not sure if it's related but my Xbox series X is sharing home profiles with my Xbox one hecne the series X is set as the home for the Xbox one and vice versa. Were you able to download it and play ?.
  6. millboy-[xboxvenue] Win User

Constant crashes while playing Halo Infinite for Xbox console

This is exactly whats happening to me while playing Infinite, did you ever get your problem fixed?
    I don't know if it's just halo infinite, but that is all I played. I sent in my xbox series x to get a repair and they sent me new or refurbished one. It was another halo edition series x with a different serial number.
Thema:

Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

1. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is... - Similar Threads - Question console Series

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  4. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  5. Question about changing from console to PC

in XboX Insiders
    Question about changing from console to PC: I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will my Insider level be the same it was on console...
  6. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!: I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have....
  7. Console Question for my fellow Gamers.

in XboX Insiders
    Console Question for my fellow Gamers.: I have a PS5 currently, but I have had Xbox consoles since the 360 and I miss having one. I also have a bunch of games on Xbox that I don’t want to buy on ps5. Would it make more sense to buy the...
  8. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  9. question about liquid on a console

in XBoX on Consoles
    question about liquid on a console: Last night about 9:30pm i knocked over my bottle of pop, some of the pop spilled onto the console. I immeditly turned of my console, dried it off and let it sit. As it was cooling down i smelled...
  10. Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on why their is only 5 switches on my home Xbox consol: Is there any answer on why there is only 5 switches on my home xbox??I feel like, which probably more people feel the same way that if their was more switches it would be a boost to the gaming...