(Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic?

Discus and support (Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm pretty sure that those of us in the preview alpha circle have this feature now. How do we use it? Has anyone figured it out?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OldGamer7644, Mar 26, 2017.

1. OldGamer7644
    OldGamer7644 Guest

(Question for fellow preview alpha members) Does anyone know how to create a custom gamerpic?

I'm pretty sure that those of us in the preview alpha circle have this feature now. How do we use it? Has anyone figured it out?

:)

OldGamer7644, Mar 26, 2017
  2. K1NG P3ST 85
    K1NG P3ST 85 Guest
    Can some one please invite me to the preview program

Hi, quick question on the preview program, back in April there was an app, Miracast, available to preview members in a beta version, does anyone know when this will be available to non preview members? Thanks in advance.

K1NG P3ST 85, Mar 26, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Custom GamerPpic

On the console, only members who are in the Alpha ring of the preview program are able to upload customer gamerpics. Otherwise, you can upload them by using the Xbox beta app on Windows 10.

Smwutches, Mar 26, 2017
  4. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

It hasn't been implemented yet. Still in the early stages of the 1704 desktop and feature rollout. In the New Features area of the update notes...NOTE: Not all planned features for this update are available at
    this time.

Always best to ask these questions in the Preview Forums.

User 9242019, Mar 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: