Question for anyone who has bought an X1 after the Feb update.

Discus and support Question for anyone who has bought an X1 after the Feb update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As per the title... If you have bought an X1 after the Feb update, could you please reply to let me know how you went? I'll explain... Obviously you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xenomorph v1, Feb 16, 2014.

1. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest

As per the title... If you have bought an X1 after the Feb update, could you please reply to let me know how you went? I'll explain...

Obviously you have the "Day One" update, but was the February patch done at the same time, or was it a separate download? Have you had any issues downloading these patches in quick succession?

I'm going to get my X1 before Titanfall is released and was just after any feedback as I was curious as to what I might be in for.

Thanks to anyone who replies.

:)

xenomorph v1, Feb 16, 2014
  2. pinkeye4life
    pinkeye4life Guest
    Xbox One cache issue

Yes, I bought my X1 after the Feb release so it did that update as soon as I set it up.

pinkeye4life, Feb 16, 2014
  3. jackypoops
    jackypoops Guest
    Feb 15 update gives black screen

after feb 2015 update the Xbox one gets black screep upon start up. Only power cycle solves issue, has anyone reported this issue.

jackypoops, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest

it does it automatically on standby, do u see a battery icon near the clock if so its updated

Thanatos465, Feb 16, 2014
  5. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I'm sure you get one update xeno, if it's not already on the console you buy you should only get one update when you first start up, but, you will also get game updates when it's played if the game has any.

eviltedi, Feb 16, 2014
  6. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    My buddy next door to me got his XBOX ONE the day of the update. His did all the updates when he first booted it up. He had to borrow my wi-fi to do it. I saw his battery icon on his home screen.

vikingland1, Feb 17, 2014
  7. eryoung
    eryoung Guest
    So me and the wife went away this weekend (Friday-Sunday), got home yesterday (Sunday) turn on my Xbox One and there's the battery level icon! Pretty darn cool in my opinion! My Xbox updated himself while we was gone for the weekend!

Signed a very happy Xbox One owner

Ed

eryoung, Feb 17, 2014
  8. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest

Thanks guys for the replies...

I know what the updates are all for, but I was just more curious as to, if for later adopters like myself, it was just one big update, or if they were separate, did it create any issues? From what I see here (special thanks to vikingland1 for nailing it
    with exactly what I was curious about) it doesn't seem to have caused any dramas... So that's good news.

I'm joining you guys in X1 land on about the 25th of Feb, so wish me luck I don't have any hardware problems.

xenomorph v1, Feb 17, 2014
  9. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    I had one since Feb 16. And it cool. And have no probs with the update.

Dakrkplayer2, Feb 17, 2014
  10. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    Thanks Darkplayer2!

See you soon Rippen!!

xenomorph v1, Feb 17, 2014
  11. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Yeah mate look forward to it.

RippenHarra, Feb 17, 2014
  12. Lord knows if you play with Rippen, you'll run into me eventually. Question for anyone who has bought an X1 after the Feb update. ;)

Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: