Question for all

Discus and support Question for all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tough choice indeed! I don't think you will be losing which ever title you pick but if it was me (as enjoyable as Ryse and Titanfall are) I have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aRagingCanadian, Apr 27, 2014.

  1. Question for all


    Tough choice indeed!

    I don't think you will be losing which ever title you pick but if it was me (as enjoyable as Ryse and Titanfall are) I have to side with Tomb Raider. Fantastic game and plenty of replay value.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
    #16
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Have to throw Plants vs Zombies into the mix.Spent more hours playing this than any other Xbox One game so far.Great fun
     
    Daft Badger, Apr 27, 2014
    #17
  3. Wow, that's a tough choice - personally, I have a lot more games that I would recommend that's not on your list, Canadian. Good luck (and let me know if you'd like to know what else I recommend)!
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 27, 2014
    #18
  4. Question for all

    PvZ is a good game! To back up that recommendation. Free DLC updates too! Many gamers here are more than worth the opinions and time so you cant really go wrong here Question for all :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
    #19
  5. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    One thing you can do is to watch some gameplay on Twitch and Upload....
     
    Tzar of kaos, Apr 28, 2014
    #20
  6. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    My vote goes for Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare. If I had to choose from your list I would say TitanFall.
     
    CRUZZifer, Apr 28, 2014
    #21
  7. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    It will be more easy to tell you what games you shouldn't get.... Question for all :)

    Lococycle,Fighter within...
     
    Tzar of kaos, Apr 28, 2014
    #22
  8. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest

    Question for all

    Titanfall and Plants vs Zombies.
     
    THE PRIS0NER, Apr 28, 2014
    #23
  9. I can't say personally about Tomb Raider , both of your other two picks are fun games. Titan Fall is additive if you like MP .
     
    DRAGON 40 LEE, Apr 28, 2014
    #24
  10. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I wouldn't buy Ryse because you can rent it and beat it in one night. Tomb Raider on the other hand is much better, longer and a million times less repetitive.

    PvZ: Garden Warfare is awesome and highly addictive.
     
    brandiesel1, Apr 28, 2014
    #25
  11. off your list I'd recommend Titanfall...it has the most replay value to me in terms of fun multiplayer...RYSE's multiplayer is good every now and again but Titanfall is more action packed imo. Tomb Raider i'd wait until theirs a big sale on...no rush for
    a single player game that was just remastered for next gen.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 28, 2014
    #26
  12. Districtopia
    Districtopia Guest
    All of the reviews I've read say Ryse: Son of Rome is extremely repetitive. Of the three on your list my pick would be Titanfall, but I haven't played Tomb Raider.
     
    Districtopia, Apr 28, 2014
    #27
  13. Question for all

    I finally just picked up Ryse. I haven't played it yet. I have Titanfall and really enjoy that game; might start playing it more since COD isn't that interesting for me anymore.
     
    Flint SithLord, Apr 28, 2014
    #28
  14. Dragon, feel free to play a few games with me and some of the forum regulars; we'll make sure you have a wonderful time! Question for all :)
     
    Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
    #29
  15. Galactic Geek Win User

    Question for all

    Dragon, feel free to play a few games with me and some of the forum regulars; we'll make sure you have a wonderful time! :)
  16. THE PRIS0NER Win User

    Question for all

    Titanfall and Plants vs Zombies.
  17. Galactic Geek Win User

    Question for all

    Wow, that's a tough choice - personally, I have a lot more games that I would recommend that's not on your list, Canadian. Good luck (and let me know if you'd like to know what else I recommend)!
  18. MessiahBrowny Win User

    Question for all

    I would say if you enjoy shooter game fps go for Titanfall

    Ryse son of rome i believe is very good to
  19. Bon3zz1001 Win User

    Question for all

    Tomb Raider unless you want a MP game.
Thema:

Question for all

Loading...
  1. Question for all - Similar Threads - Question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....