(Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time

Discus and support (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The main reason I bought xbox PC pass was so I could play Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I have looked around the internet and have not found a solution for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GucciLasagna, Oct 5, 2021.

1. (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time

The main reason I bought xbox PC pass was so I could play Fallout 4 and Skyrim. I have looked around the internet and have not found a solution for Skyrim's random crashes. I have tried every thing I found and nothing has worked so far.

submitted by /u/GucciLasagna
    [link] [comments]

/u/GucciLasagna, Oct 5, 2021
  2. USMC Chris HF Win User

Skyrim freezing on brand new xbox 360 slim 320gb gears of war edition

Welcome to the world of "Bethesda" games. They are they creators of games such as "Fallout" and the game you are having trouble with "Skyrim". As of now, I do not know of a way to fix these, and Bethesda is working on making games that don't freeze all of
    the time. Some are lucky and it does not happen to them, but sadly you are like me and have this happen frequently. You have no idea how many times iv'e been playing new vegas, doing great, and BAM crash. I do not know if anyone does know how to fix this,
    but me and all of my friends who suffer from the same problem also have no idea.

- Brand new to the Xbox Live Ambassador program -
  3. USMC Chris HF Win User

Skyrim - constant screen freezing

Welcome to the world of "Bethesda" games. They are they creators of games such as "Fallout" and the game you are having trouble with "Skyrim". As of now, I do not know of a way to fix these, and Bethesda is working on making games that don't freeze all of
    the time. Some are lucky and it does not happen to them, but sadly you are like me and have this happen frequently. You have no idea how many times iv'e been playing new vegas, doing great, and BAM crash. I do not know if anyone does know how to fix this,
    but me and all of my friends who suffer from the same problem also have no idea. You can try some of these things:

1. Check for scratches

2. Clear you cache

3. Talk to some of your friends who also play "Bethesda" games, and see if they happen to know a solution.
  4. CantPhaseMe69 Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

Does anyone know if this has been fixed my XOX crashes everytime I play MW very disappointed.
  5. Rich Hess Win User

I've tried two different discs of skyrim and my xbox onex wont play them it will play any other disc however

I have done all of that and the game still crashes. Apparently this is a know issue I've discovered while doing all of the things suggested by you when I was on the phone with tech support. This problem of the crash only happens on Skyrim and only after reaching upper levels of the game. It does not give and error code the game locks up and then goes back to home screen. Im just trying to find some answers as to if anyone has found a work around for this yet.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Baldurs Gate 3 crashing. Does anyone know a fix?

Hi Rene! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your game Baldurs Gate 3.

If I may ask, does the same error occur in other games or just specifically in Baldurs Gate 3?

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

Note: The solution to this issue may take a lot of steps.

"1. Remove your account, power cycle, and re-add your account:

Here's how to remove your account:

> Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    > Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    > Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Power Cycle:

> Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

> Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

Then re-add your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.
    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

Note: Make sure that you do not select Get a new account unless you want to create a new Microsoft account.

Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.
    Review the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In, security & PIN preferences to finish adding your profile to the console.

2. Kindly try to clear the local save for Baldur's Gate 3 and resync with the cloud. Here's how:

It’s possible that the local save for your game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button  on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to the Xbox service.

Try installing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you used to play this game online so that all your data is saved to the cloud."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

(Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time

1. (Question)Does anyone know a fix for Skyrim SE Crashing all the time - Similar Threads - Question Does anyone

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...
  9. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  10. Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not...: Hi, I have a question about my Xbox series s connected to a dell monitor and it does not have a hdmi port. So I bought this dvi to hdmi cable since my monitor does not have a hdmi port and it...