Question + Advice for ppl waiting on a deposit.

Discus and support Question + Advice for ppl waiting on a deposit. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; First off the question: Are you guys actually paying out any more? I just want a straight answer, so if it's "we have an internal database problem and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Collymilad, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Collymilad
    Collymilad Guest

First off the question: Are you guys actually paying out any more? I just want a straight answer, so if it's "we have an internal database problem and the other team is working on it" just save it if that's cool, don't need to hear it again.

For other people who are waiting: I've been trying on and off to have my credits deposited for 18 months. I have 155,000 waiting (~$150). I've posted on this forum 3 or 4 times, the first time about 18 months ago, then about a year ago, a few months after
    that and most recently around 2 weeks ago.

Everytime I received stonewalling and no help whatsoever. Just the response I alluded to above, which is no help at all and I have no idea why they continue to say this, when obviously the problem isn't going to be resolved if it hasn't been in any 18 month
    period (bare in mind they mentioned this same internal problem the first time I contacted them) I have contacted support 4 times directly, 3 over a text chat and once by phone and every time was redirected back to this forum. On two occasions I even prefaced
    the conversation saying that I had already been to the forum, and please don't send me there - to which they immediately replied with a link to the forum 0_o

So yeah, I wouldn't hold out much hope. I have no idea what is going on but from what I can tell there either is no problem, they aren't trying to fix it or they can't fix it.

Sorry if anyone related to MS doesn't like this, but people have a right to know. This nonsense stonewalling is one of the most infuriating support related issues I've ever encountered in my life.

:)

Collymilad, Nov 26, 2016
  2. One more credits question

I requested a deposit at the time of claiming my credit reward for gems. The credits finally showed up as pending, but when my deposit was made it was only for the 4900 I had and now I still have the 20k I've been waiting on as pending.

ITz Mizzie Ts, Nov 26, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Waiting for deposit.

Hello ThirtiethName,

Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. Since you only went over 5000 Credits earlier this month, your Credits will be a part of the end of month deposit.

XBLRewards8, Nov 26, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Collymilad,

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team.

XBLRewards8, Nov 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: