Question about Xbox One Joystick

Discus and support Question about Xbox One Joystick in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there, I have a question that is very simple indeed. I want to buy a xbox one joystick to use on my PC, but I want to know if it can be used... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArkaMoran, Mar 14, 2016.

1. ArkaMoran
    ArkaMoran Guest

Hello there,

I have a question that is very simple indeed. I want to buy a xbox one joystick to use on my PC, but I want to know if it can be used plugged but with no battery (physically not there) or one that is exhausted.

Sorry if its the wrong place to post, please move if so.

Thanks

:)

ArkaMoran, Mar 14, 2016
  2. Astrimurt
    Astrimurt Guest
    Will a fully fledged (PC) Joystick work with the XBox One?

I was just wondering if a PC joystick such as the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick will work with the XBox one in the same way the Xbox One Controller will work with a PC? I can't seem to find an answer to this question anywhere. I was thinking of getting
    one for my PC but If they won't work on the XBox One as well I will probably go with a cheaper model.

Astrimurt, Mar 14, 2016
  3. marcelo0512
    marcelo0512 Guest
    I connect my xbox 360 joystick on windows 10 but it doesn't work

1-no

2-yes

3-yes

and i use my joystick on mey xbox 360 and it works normally

marcelo0512, Mar 14, 2016
  4. Phil.k
    Phil.k Guest

yes you connect Xbox one controller to a Pc, wirelessly or cable, but to play xbox games on ur PC you need to connect controller via micro usb cable.

Phil.k, May 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: