Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if two people could be signed into the same Microsoft account and play on xCloud at the same time as each other. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dariusthepuppy, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming

I was wondering if two people could be signed into the same Microsoft account and play on xCloud at the same time as each other.

submitted by /u/Dariusthepuppy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dariusthepuppy, Jan 7, 2024
  2. A Blue Illusion Win User

Question About The Cloud

Just wanted to add this (If you've already uninstalled your game(s), then you may already know this). Might help someone though.

Your game save files are separate from the game data itself. If you uninstall the game, you don't uninstall or delete your save files, just the game itself.

Also, there are 2 copies of your game save files. One is on your console, the other is on the cloud. If you try to delete your game save(s), you will be prompted to make a choice. It will give you the option of deleting the copy on the console, or both the
    console and cloud copies.

You will only lose all of your game save(s) and progress if you choose to delete all copies.
  3. Xurts Win User

Question About The Cloud

Thanks, I really appreciate your response!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

cloud saves

If you are talking about the Xbox 360, see this page about
    frequently asked questions about Xbox 360 cloud storage

For Xbox One, XBF Brad A already gave you all the necessary information.

You don't access the Cloud storage on the Xbox One. It's managed automatically, and is not user accessible.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

There will be more countries added to the cloud gaming list but when that is & what countries will be added is anyones guess.No one here has that info.

It's just a case of keeping an eye on social media or Xbox Wire for any announcements.
  6. Zero420override Win User

xbox one will not let me save any game

I think that this link will help answer any and all questions about Cloud saves and how to delete them: Xbox Cloud FAQ

Hope this is helpful.
Thema:

Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming

1. Question about Xbox Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Question Cloud Gaming

2. Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about Xbox cloud gaming: Will it come to different countries or regions 7ea8c3ff-1da3-42c8-bf35-d3c458ca55f9
  3. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  4. Question about cloud gaming on an iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Question about cloud gaming on an iPhone: Hey guys not sure if this is the place to ask but I was wondering if anyone knew if streaming gamepass games on an iPhone 12 would work well? I’m hesitant to pa for ultimate if it just turns out...
  5. Cloud gaming question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming question: New to Xbox. When trying to search just cloud gaming options it say there are none. It’s the only filter I have on. I have an ultimate game pass. Help please 59e7d889-b728-4137-821e-bff1cbcd7e6c
  6. Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello gamers I have a quick question, It is not letting me play cloud gaming because of...: How do i play on cloud gaming even though im on an child account? b66aaf28-1d79-4e73-bbc0-df5d1129f71c
  7. Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console.

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding cloud gaming saves and transferring them to a console.: So wife has been playing fallout 4 on the cloud gaming with game pass ultimate. I bought her the season pass for the dlc and then realized will the season pass work with the cloud gaming version?...
  8. XBOX Cloud Gaming Question for Laptop

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Cloud Gaming Question for Laptop: Is it possible to play XBOX cloud gaming with a keyboard on my laptop? Do they also support XBOX 360 controllers? submitted by /u/DethFaux [link] [comments]
  9. Question about Cloud and game saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Cloud and game saves: So the game saves on the One are automatically saved to the cloud. If my save from a game got corrupted and I only had the save file in one location one my One, would I still be able to recover my...
  10. Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about cloud storage and automatic game sync: So I have started streaming Watch Dogs to Twitch, basically doing a walk through of it for the masses. I have two Xbox Ones and I was wondering if there is a way to turn off either the cloud...